Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was Tiesto's 3 hour set?

According to what I saw on other boards...

Tiesto played from 1-5 am, so for 4 hours

It was rated as "OK" but not so special to be worth paying so much for

The person who reviewed was a lucky bastard who got free passes

And his friends - one of them was let in for free by the bouncer, and another came at 2 am and paid $50 :eek:

Liam Kennedy opened and closed

Yeah...I was there with about 8 friends. We all shelled out the money figuring that 1) it was NYE 2) it's going to be over $100 anywhere else, at least we were going to enjoy the music and 3) the party was going to go on until 10:00am. The performance was OK, not like his performance at the Roxy back in Oct which was off the hook! We crowd seemed very lost - lots of tourist and suburbanites.

At 5:00am, I was really DISAPPOINTED when I was chillin' with my girlie in the VIP section right above the dance floor and Tiesto starts to drop his finale. I was like WTF! I felt a little ripped off. As soon as Tiesto finished, he came out on stage to shake hands and sign autographs, which was cool, but it still didn't make up for the short set. The crowd disapated quickly after Tiesto finished. We stuck around for a few more minutes and then decided to go to another club.

We paid too much, but we had fun. Anyways, you live and learn I guess.

BTW: PM if you want a clip of the opening I took with my digicam.