Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuckin Metro!!!!!

DAMN!!!!! I am tooo tired to write anything eloborate, except for DAMN!!!!! what a f#*@in night...

I really cant say much more, except that it was great seein everyone, you all know who are, so i'm not gonna list any names...

all I know is that I can't wait for the new AFTERHOURS..it's gonna be sick!!!

I think I'm gonna go back to bed now...I cant even think straight:blank:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metro was such an unbelievable time...Joe, Mark and Richie did GREAT jobs!!!

SO many Cpers out...Good to meet new faces and hang out with the old ones...Metro def rang the new year in with a BANG!!!

The vibe, the crowd, everything was so CRAZY there arent even words to describe...HAPPY 2003!!! :D

Metro was ok, the music through out the night was great, but for some reason I wasn't having that much fun becasue at some time during the night I reliased I'm done with this lifestyle!!

It's not even fun anymore, I was disgusted at myself for staying in Metro till 10:30. I was even disgusted at the people that were left when I left. Some people were really scaring me and for crying out loud what were you doing thesandman on the dancefloor at 10am running around like a kid in a playground.

The bottem line is, the game is over.

Awesome, awesome time!!!

It was so nice to see everyone and great to meet SO many new CP people!! Its so funny putting a name with a face..

Tempkid...I love talking to you about the Jets...your so passionate!!;)

Just do me a favor and stop spitting when you talk! hehe:laugh: :laugh:

Happy 2003 guys.....:heart::kiss2:

Tempkid I am right there with you. It's the same revelation I had, but I had mine 6 months ago in Temps and Merge. I haven't been to hardly any clubs since.

It's funny how things look once you are done with them. I never thought I'd feel this way. Most of the time, the thought of the whole scene discusts me.

You'll be on to bigger and better things soon..

Originally posted by tempkid

Metro was ok, the music through out the night was great, but for some reason I wasn't having that much fun becasue at some time during the night I reliased I'm done with this lifestyle!!

It's not even fun anymore, I was disgusted at myself for staying in Metro till 10:30. I was even disgusted at the people that were left when I left. Some people were really scaring me and for crying out loud what were you doing thesandman on the dancefloor at 10am running around like a kid in a playground.

The bottem line is, the game is over.

:laugh: i said that 3 months ago and i really mean it this time:blown:

Out of control... Everyone was a monstrosity last night lol

Gio and TOoch did great jobs opening up for the unstoppable machine Richie Rydell. Just when I thought he would slow down at 8 am he took it to another level. A marathon set JP would have been proud of.

Nice to meet Psyschosweetie, BrowneyedQt, Kelly, and Misk.

Petey K and George once again Thank you for everything.

I need sleeeeep.

I had an insane time. 14 drinks later and a bottle of champagne however, I slipped on the dancefloor and hit my head. :drunk: Good heads up tho by the bouncers and my boy Steve (who all thought I was in a K hole :nono: ) But it was fun...a lotta fun. Good to see everyone out...there was no where else I'd rather have been. Just wish I coulda hung in there longer to hear some of the music. .