Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Holy Fuckin Metro!!!!!

Originally posted by browneyedqt

Nice to meet you too :D :D At one point last night I spotted you dancin on the podium thing ;) I need to go to sleep so bad too..:zzz:

Wow u guys just confused the shit out of me, you have the same avatar, I thought I was seeing things. :shaky:;)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I slipped on the dancefloor and hit my head. :drunk:

:laugh: Don't even feel bad about that!!!... I was walking down the stairs by the bathroom and full out BUSTED my ass and proceeded to fall flat on my face.... best part was......I dragged Incredulous w/me :laugh:

I was embarrassed but I admit, it was pretty funny if you saw it ;)

thank you dan for talking to me last nite......It was good to see you out :D

I think I went to bed around 4 just to be pulled out of bed around 5 or 6.....couldnt focus when I went down - after a couple of drinks later I was back on the dance floor.

Just an amazing time....:hat:

I'm an angel compared to some of the people on this board.

I had this long talk to myself during the ride home from the Ramada and I was like WOW some people on this board party way to hard.

I wish I never found this board becasue even as much as I love some of you freaks, most of you are bad influence.

My new years resolution is to stay away from the "bad people"

I really feel that this time I'm through with going out. I'm going to miss the music and great company, but there is way more to life then the path I been on.

Originally posted by bmw4jay

I had an insane time. 14 drinks later and a bottle of champagne however, I slipped on the dancefloor and hit my head. :drunk: Good heads up tho by the bouncers and my boy Steve (who all thought I was in a K hole :nono: ) But it was fun...a lotta fun. Good to see everyone out...there was no where else I'd rather have been. Just wish I coulda hung in there longer to hear some of the music. .

Now how the fuck did I not see you. :confused:

Originally posted by tempkid

Metro was ok, the music through out the night was great, but for some reason I wasn't having that much fun becasue at some time during the night I reliased I'm done with this lifestyle!!

It's not even fun anymore, I was disgusted at myself for staying in Metro till 10:30. I was even disgusted at the people that were left when I left. Some people were really scaring me and for crying out loud what were you doing thesandman on the dancefloor at 10am running around like a kid in a playground.

The bottem line is, the game is over.

:(

Guys...definitely a good night, except for the fact that I DO NOT remember much between 10-4. I don't know how much I drank, but Brian...all I remember is you telling me to pace myself because I was drinking my drinks out of an enormous glass and the fact that people were bringing me shots/drinks since 830. I don't think I have been that bad in almost 3 years, but I will say that I made it to 8/830 in between me getting sick.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

I told you to say on the couch and I would be back in 10 minutes. I came back in 15 min. and you were no where to be found.

Well thats just it...you said 10 minutes and it was 15. So I bounced :tongue: No honestly, I dont even recall that. I have a big bump on my head tho. Good lookin out tho

Originally posted by joegio

Guys...definitely a good night, except for the fact that I DO NOT remember much between 10-4. I don't know how much I drank, but Brian...all I remember is you telling me to pace myself because I was drinking my drinks out of an enormous glass and the fact that people were bringing me shots/drinks since 830. I don't think I have been that bad in almost 3 years, but I will say that I made it to 8/830 in between me getting sick.

I hope you are feeling better by now.... We've all been there and being that sick from drinking is the worst feeling in the world... Wish there was something we could have done to help :(

I must tell you again, you did a FKCN AMAZING job.....You get better and better every time I hear you :D

Originally posted by mystify82281

I hope you are feeling better by now.... We've all been there and being that sick from drinking is the worst feeling in the world... Wish there was something we could have done to help :(

I must tell you again, you did a FKCN AMAZING job.....You get better and better every time I hear you :D

hun you wouldn't know a good dj if it hit u in the head. this is not a knock of joe gio, just pointing out another wasted post by cutie mystify