Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Questions..

WHY WERE YOU ALL SO DAMN NOISY THIS MORNING DAMN U!!!

and if someone can please explain to me why i was still drinking at 8 AM, feel free to let me know.

oh, and piro and neena.. thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for driving me home. i musta called everyone i knew for a ride and no one was conscious yet. you guys are awesome.

mystify.. i think you can humbly accept defeat at this point.

somegirl.. we meet at last my friend.

oh, zee, jen, tara.. who's balls were in my face when i woke up this morning?

and last but not least. WHO DREW ON ME????!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by dogekid

:laugh: I heard about that this morning from Jim...That's the funniest thing - Wish I could have seen it!!!! Gotta see the tape!!! awww :isok:

As for "humbly accepting my defeat" -- What the fuck are you talking about....You were too busy dancing to properly hold the contest you drunken fool...:tongue:

Originally posted by somegirl24

Finally!! Your a sweetheart...hope you had a great time! I bounced around 8ish..I had to drive home and I still was not focusing properly...i slept all of 2 hours today...:( :(

thx girly.

sleep? who slept?

neena.. were we fake fighting for like an hour straight at some point during the night?

and who was the GQ motherfucker w/ the suit and sunglasses????

WHY WERE YOU ALL SO DAMN NOISY THIS MORNING DAMN U!!!

and if someone can please explain to me why i was still drinking at 8 AM, feel free to let me know.

oh, and piro and neena.. thank you soooooooooooooooooo much for driving me home. i musta called everyone i knew for a ride and no one was conscious yet. you guys are awesome.

MY POOR LITTLE BABY!! :laugh:

WAY TOO FUNNY - AT ONE POINT I HAD TO OPEN MY EYES TO SEE WHAT WAS GOING ON BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS LAUGHING AT YOU :cool:

JEN, TARA, JIM - WE NEED TO MAKE A DATE AND WATCH THE VIDEO - I'LL COOK!!

;) ;)

and who was the GQ motherfucker w/ the suit and sunglasses????

GOOD question! I assume it's safe to say he came alone cause nobody in their right mind would let their friend out of the house looking like that!

Originally posted by Kermzy

GOOD question! I assume it's safe to say he came alone cause nobody in their right mind would let their friend out of the house looking like that!

Haha...I actually think I know who your talking about....might have been Christian....i believe he was wearing a suit and sunglasses!

Originally posted by clubangel

Haha...I actually think I know who your talking about....might have been Christian....i believe he was wearing a suit and sunglasses!

Well Christian looked ridiculous! Perhaps it was his lack of smooth moves that made him look even sillier!

BTW, where were you? I didn't see you :(

Originally posted by Kermzy

Well Christian looked ridiculous! Perhaps it was his lack of smooth moves that made him look even sillier!

BTW, where were you? I didn't see you :(

Haha!

I know..you were there?!?!...I was there from like 8:30 to 5:00 pretty much in front of George's bar the whole time!!..sucks we missed each other!!!! Where were you hanging out???

Originally posted by clubangel

Haha!

I know..you were there?!?!...I was there from like 8:30 to 5:00 pretty much in front of George's bar the whole time!!..sucks we missed each other!!!! Where were you hanging out???

I didn't get there till almost 4, went to a party first. I was actually at George's bar, but down by the other bartender Melissa. Well happy new year to you!

Originally posted by djdanfury

Badass left me a message at noon saying, "Yo I just teabagged Jay." So I'm assuming it was him.

damn. see, i was asking because i was hoping to find out it was you and then maybe strike up the courage to ask you out once and for all. no offense billy, you're just not my type bro.

latinaz... why you let them draw on me and be noisy when all i was tryin to do was sleep like a good lil boy?.?.

stacked.. i'm convinced you and mike don't exist anymore

AND I GET TO WATCH THIS DAMN TAPE TOO!!!!! (zee will you make me ropa vieja?)

damn. see, i was asking because i was hoping to find out it was you and then maybe strike up the courage to ask you out once and for all. no offense billy, you're just not my type bro.

latinaz... why you let them draw on me and be noisy when all i was tryin to do was sleep like a good lil boy?.?.

stacked.. i'm convinced you and mike don't exist anymore

AND I GET TO WATCH THIS DAMN TAPE TOO!!!!! (zee will you make me ropa vieja?)

When I woke up to see what was going on it was already done...sowwy:D

to make it up to you I will cook for you hun - we'll all get together and watch the film while enjoying a nice home cooked meal.

I love ropa vieja!!