Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Ban this asshole before someone cripples his ass

I HAVE NOTHING TO ABOUT THIS BUT...................

THIS IS A BOARD WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE......ALL SHE SAID THAT IT WAS RUDE, AND U (SOMEBITCH) HAD TO START GETTING PERSON AND TALKING SHIT.

THIS IS STILL A BOARD THAT EVERYONE CAN READ, ITS LOW CLASS TO DO IT ON HERE.....

ITS JUST AS BAD AS CALEBMANDRAKE....WHO IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND IF HE IS SO SLICK, HE SHOULD JUST INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD PERSONALY!!! THEN WE CAN SEE HOW SLY HE REALLY IS.

AND UER A GIRL, ITS UNCOMENDABLE TO TALK LIKE A GARBAGE MOUTH (SOMEBITCH).

AND WHY AM I BUTTING IN, CAUSE THESE PEOPLE HERE ARE MY FRIENDS AND I AM BACKING THEM UP

P.S. PLEASE DON T REPLY TRASHIMG ME, I AM A VERY EDUCATED MAN, SO DONT SAY I AM TRYING TO ACT SMART, OR TRY NOT TO CRITISIZE ME FOR SPELLING OR ANYTHING ELSE U DONT KNOW ABOUT ME.....

I AM JUST VOICING MY OPINION

Originally posted by caruch

I HAVE NOTHING TO ABOUT THIS BUT...................

THIS IS A BOARD WHERE EVERYONE CAN SEE......ALL SHE SAID THAT IT WAS RUDE, AND U (SOMEBITCH) HAD TO START GETTING PERSON AND TALKING SHIT.

THIS IS STILL A BOARD THAT EVERYONE CAN READ, ITS LOW CLASS TO DO IT ON HERE.....

ITS JUST AS BAD AS CALEBMANDRAKE....WHO IS A FUCKING ASSHOLE AND IF HE IS SO SLICK, HE SHOULD JUST INTRODUCE HIMSELF TO EVERYONE ON THIS BOARD PERSONALY!!! THEN WE CAN SEE HOW SLY HE REALLY IS.

AND UER A GIRL, ITS UNCOMENDABLE TO TALK LIKE A GARBAGE MOUTH (SOMEBITCH).

AND WHY AM I BUTTING IN, CAUSE THESE PEOPLE HERE ARE MY FRIENDS AND I AM BACKING THEM UP

P.S. PLEASE DON T REPLY TRASHIMG ME, I AM A VERY EDUCATED MAN, SO DONT SAY I AM TRYING TO ACT SMART, OR TRY NOT TO CRITISIZE ME FOR SPELLING OR ANYTHING ELSE U DONT KNOW ABOUT ME.....

:clap:

I agree, everyone has their opinions, but when you start personal bashing and talking shit about things you know nothing about, it just gets really stupid and pointless.

I AM A VERY EDUCATED MAN, SO DONT SAY I AM TRYING TO ACT SMART, OR TRY NOT TO CRITISIZE ME FOR SPELLING OR ANYTHING ELSE U DONT KNOW ABOUT ME.....

haha. hopefully you are not trying to look smart because you come off as an illiterate loser who doesn't have command of the capslock key. :idea:

fyi, it is a messageboard, there are no rules of class here. if i find someone annoying, i will feel free to state it. so please, if you want to make a point try saying what a wonderful person the girl is not saying i am classless for thinking shes a princess with a halfassed education.

just my 2 cents.

Originally posted by somebitch

haha. hopefully you are not trying to look smart because you come off as an illiterate loser who doesn't have command of the capslock key. :idea:

just my 2 cents.

first of all i have my masters degree from the university of michigan, have to cars and make realy good money and i am only 24, so i am not trying to sound like anything other then me!

and , I WILL TYPE IN CAPS LOWER CASE, HOWEVER I FEEL LIKE.

IF U ARE THAT BITTER, GO YELL AND CRY TO YOUR WALLS IN UER PARENTS BEDROOM

p.s. you and uer 2 cents couldn t by me a snapple

first of all i have my masters degree from the university of michigan, and make realy good money and i am only 24, so i am not trying to sound like anything other then me!

and , I WILL TYPE IN CAPS LOWER CASE, HOWEVER I FEEL LIKE.

IF U ARE THAT BITTER, GO YELL AND CRY TO YOUR WALLS IN UER PARENTS BEDROOM

p.s. you and uer 2 cents couldn t by me a snapple

i am usually nice but this chick blows

first of all i have my masters degree from the university of michigan, have to cars and make realy good money and i am only 24, so i am not trying to sound like anything other then me!

can you explain the difference between to, too and two??

didnt think so... :rolleyes:

anyway, making money doesnt mean you are intelligent.

lets just drop it, i dont want to argue with you, you are boring.

kthxbi. :tongue: