Clubplanet Nightlife Community

lol... did you guys know...

aren't channels like TBS, or TNT just a waste of space? These channels play the same movies constantly, and always back to back.

I think on xmas one of the stations was playing some xmas movie the ENTIRE day and the weekend before, Sister Act was on 3 times in a row....wtf is the point of that? To earn network negative ratings?

I just don't get it....:blank:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

you can't say "eat my shorts" on tv???

im watching the breakfest club on TBS (the greatest channel in the world) and instead of saying shorts they made him say socks...

lol... i thought that was kinda silly...

ehh... :tongue: lol

:laugh: It's sooo funny when they re-edit movies on channels like this...Especially movies like "My Cousin Vinny" (where like every other word they say is fuck) :laugh:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

you can't say "eat my shorts" on tv???

im watching the breakfest club on TBS (the greatest channel in the world) and instead of saying shorts they made him say socks...

omg, breakfast club and ferris bueller are 2 of the funniest movies to watch on TBS--cause they are NOT bad at all, and they still edit the hell out of them...lol, in FB, they say, "kiss my big, ol' white forehead" instead of butt!! teehee :laugh: