Clubplanet Nightlife Community

hey Laaaaaaaaaadies...

dgmodel

Originally posted by dgmodel

sam.jpg

how come more of you ladies do not approach men in bars??? how come most men have to approach women???

cause i do not want to meet anyone at a bar or club

but perhaps if someone approaches me and catches my interest i will exchange numbers

altho we may not meet our soulmates at a bar....guys, who's to say women don't approach????

IMO, when i see a guy out that I really find interesting I always find a way to approach. But, we do it in subtle ways, so we can sneak away with ego intact if there's some sort of rejection...which probably dosen't happen to often anyway...

I say, learn to recognize the signs...then maybe you boys will be happy campers...:tongue:

...do you people ever stop to think that if there are people like you in a bar/club, why is it hard to fathom that your mate couldnt be there either...thinking the same damn thing...

...as far as women being aggressive, i think it is more of what Marci is saying...if I dont pursue, it could be for various reasons...but many a times, women will give us a clue, a hint, a simple action we need to pick up on...but sometimes men are too dumb to see it OR as is the case with me at times, we choose to ignore them due to lack of interest...just cause we dont react doesnt mean we dont see it, just might mean the feeling's not mutual...

i did once.... it ended up in a year and a half relationship. ;)

one of my gf's did too... they have been together for four years and just got married this past fall!

granted i share the same feelings most others on the board as well that you aren't going to find "the one" in a bar/club setting... but you never know

there has to be a rhyme and reason to all this...

Well im naturally laid back and initially shy, so that kind of puts me on DG and nmuzic's side~

I'd be kool to see the gals come on stronger, to break the ice, and not simply wander~

Then again it's only natural, for guys to be on the prowl, catch the gaze of a kitty kat, and approach with a howl ~

:cool:

Originally posted by phatman

...do you people ever stop to think that if there are people like you in a bar/club, why is it hard to fathom that your mate couldnt be there either...thinking the same damn thing...

what are the chances of the two of us meeting??? oh fate you say.. .well then fate keeps bringin' me psychos and golddiggers, or even better the ones with pyscho boyfriends.. awesome!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

what are the chances of the two of us meeting??? oh fate you say.. .well then fate keeps bringin' me psychos and golddiggers, or even better the ones with pyscho boyfriends.. awesome!!!

...and i thought i was the only one bitching on the new year...lighten up Francis...there's phreaks even in the town library...

...there's phreaks even in the town library...

The whole club/bar thing is bullshit...granted you don't go out to deliberately find someone....but do in fact end up hitting it off with someone they are no less of an asshole than the next guy/girl who walks past you in the street....There are idiots everywhere not just in clubs/bars it's up to you to decide wether they are good people or not...

As far as going up to a guy in a club/bar....I personally don't do it b/c you don't know who exactly they are out with (there could be a girl with them who they are dating) & I have a talent for speaking with my eyes so I give a glance/stare..if they respond it's all good if not oh well..but I get the point across

Originally posted by sweetie029

The whole club/bar thing is bullshit...granted you don't go out to deliberately find someone....but do in fact end up hitting it off with someone they are no less of an asshole than the next guy/girl who walks past you in the street....There are idiots everywhere not just in clubs/bars it's up to you to decide wether they are good people or not...

I'm sorry, but your wrong. You forgot to factor alcohol and drugs into that equation.

If your comfortable meeting someone who is under the influence, and unable to make concious decisions...well then, whatever floats your boat :half:

Yes, there are idiots floating around everywhere...but chances are, we'll be in right mind enuf to not speak to them.:idea:

why are you people pigeon-holing this shit...there are people that DO NOT drink or drop at clubs...this is so ironic...people on a night club board talking about how they wont meet someone in a club...and add to that, the numerous hook-ups that have occured between board members...

ay yay yay...canta no llores...porque cantando...

eh....whatever...

why are you people pigeon-holing this shit...there are people that DO NOT drink or drop at clubs...this is so ironic...people on a night club board talking about how they wont meet someone in a club...and add to that, the numerous hook-ups that have occured between board members...

ay yay yay...canta no llores...porque cantando...

eh....whatever...

good points

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm sorry, but your wrong. You forgot to factor alcohol and drugs into that equation.

If your comfortable meeting someone who is under the influence, and unable to make concious decisions...well then, whatever floats your boat :half:

..Yes...lotss of people in clubs are under the influence of something....THAT'S ones judgment to walk away from a person whos absolutely shitfaced & retarted....HOWEVER....I don't go out & get wrecked every single time I'm at a club & I've managed to strike up a convo many of times w/ guys who weren't wrecked off their ass who actually made my night more enjoyable due to the fact I had to deal with friends who couldn't walk straight.....For as many people that are on drugs or drunk...there are people who do go out sober who ARE in fact good people & cool to chill with

& btw- an OPINION isn't wrong :tongue:

ok...phattie, sweetie..your both right...but....let's be real.

I'm not saying everyone in a bar / club is shitfaced and completely out of their gourd...but it is possible, even after 2 drinks things start getting a lil' sketchy. . .

Are you guys going to tell me that you've never woken up the next morning, with an awful feeling in your gut, as a result of the previous night??

Sure...maybe there were one or two times that you didn't, and tried to get in touch with the other person...but something usually falls through, no? I'd say 95% of the time either way, that's the case.

Once in a blue you can stumble into someone that has a lil' more substance than the others....but those instances are few and far between.

AND...yes, there are hookups on boards such as this...but as for me, those instances as well are few and VERY far between...