Clubplanet Nightlife Community

laur619

xj8mike

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by somegirl24

Whoa..ok..none of your posts got a rise out of me like this one. Your words mean nothing until you talk trash to one of my best friends..

Not a very good way to try and win back the heart of the one you love Mikey...LAUR will see how you are treating women on a message board and assume you will be this disrespectful to all and in person.

Now go kill yourself..or better yet..maybe Laurie can just dig the knife a little deeper into your heart and finish off the job....:blown:

:kiss2: Awe! Such love!

And thanks Jarmenio, love you kid!

Originally posted by somegirl24

Whoa..ok..none of your posts got a rise out of me like this one. Your words mean nothing until you talk trash to one of my best friends..

Not a very good way to try and win back the heart of the one you love Mikey...LAUR will see how you are treating women on a message board and assume you will be this disrespectful to all and in person.

Now go kill yourself..or better yet..maybe Laurie can just dig the knife a little deeper into your heart and finish off the job....:blown:

I don’t even know what to write, or say right now! But I feel like I should apologize or something. . . :( I'm so sorry that he got you guys involved just please do not take any he says to heart we all know that he has gone too far. Oh and somegirl24 I think I just finished off the job. . I hope anyway :rolleyes: I'm really sorry guyz. . .

Originally posted by misk

...why don't u handle your shit somewhere else.........if someone doesn't answer repeatedly maybe there is a reason.....either u are completely dillusional or a few cards short of s full deck....either way you're about as sharp as a bowling ball...........

........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by laurie619

I don’t even know what to write, or say right now! But I feel like I should apologize or something. . . :( I'm so sorry that he got you guys involved just please do not take any he says to heart we all know that he has gone too far. Oh and somegirl24 I think I just finished off the job. . I hope anyway :rolleyes: I'm really sorry guyz. . .

why are u apologizing......hes an ass......................we all know tht if he was in person he wouldn t say anything, i just don t know why u would go out with tis kid he sucks

don't apologize if u knew it wowuld end like this you would of never got involved you didn't do anything wrong

Originally posted by caruch

why are u apologizing......hes an ass......................we all know tht if he was in person he wouldn t say anything, i just don t know why u would go out with tis kid he sucks

I have no idea why I am apologizing, I just feel really bad that he caused all this crap....I never went out with him. . .he was just a good friend that got really envious when I stated I was going out with my Davey in my opinion

I have no idea why I am apologizing, I just feel really bad that he caused all this crap....I never went out with him. . .he was just a good friend that got really envious when I stated going out with my Davey in my opinion

good friends dont like each other in that way....he probably was telling u that to get with u

He's not worth any of our time..so lets just do what we did with Calebmandrake...ignore him and he will go away...

I have no idea why I am apologizing, I just feel really bad that he caused all this crap....I never went out with him. . .he was just a good friend that got really envious when I stated going out with my Davey in my opinion

You love trouble.....lol

Laurie, dont apologize for shit......I managed to bite my tongue while all this was going on.......I would just sit back and let this kid do his own justice.....he has embarassed himself and gave my boyz and I a big chuckle......do we really care what this guy writes.....have we ever gotten upset and spit shit back at him.....trust me......he isnt wanted at any venue in new jersey and I cant imagine him showing up and being greeted with the proverbial CP Hug from roddigga.....followed by a donkeypunch by shortbus......and a swift kick by trewguy.....a fishhook from dogekid.....a wet willie from siscokid.....a tie choker from the hype......an indian burn from j2dabizo.......the peoples elbow from some girl......a full nelson from caruch.......a dancing heel kick from hunnie.......and at the end I will shake his hand and say thank you......for allowing me to realize that I am that much better of a person and so are you.......so dont let him get you down........just realize that some people arent dealt a full deck........beter off playing roullette buddy!!!! :D:laugh::D

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Laurie, dont apologize for shit......I managed to bite my tongue while all this was going on.......I would just sit back and let this kid do his own justice.....he has embarassed himself and gave my boyz and I a big chuckle......do we really care what this guy writes.....have we ever gotten upset and spit shit back at him.....trust me......he isnt wanted at any venue in new jersey and I cant imagine him showing up and being greeted with the proverbial CP Hug from roddigga.....followed by a donkeypunch by shortbus......and a swift kick by trewguy.....a fishhook from dogekid.....a wet willie from siscokid.....a tie choker from the hype......an indian burn from j2dabizo.......the peoples elbow from some girl......a full nelson from caruch.......a dancing heel kick from hunnie.......and at the end I will shake his hand and say thank you......for allowing me to realize that I am that much better of a person and so are you.......so dont let him get you down........just realize that some people arent dealt a full deck........beter off playing roullette buddy!!!! :D:laugh::D

at this point i think he is playing roulette with a fully loaded gun

Originally posted by dondiezel26

Aww Davey I :love: how you can make all my probs go away in a min.....

...they must have gotten new computers at the special school.....this board is rampid with the mentally challenged lately.....

...hey mikey boy......1st clue that you are a fucking waste...:idea: ..*I* am agreeing with laurie.........how does someone with your intelligence even get near a computer without some parental guidance??......someone should come to your house and break your fingers.....one by one...then shoves them so far up that loose ass of yours that u can never type again......u r a disgrace to the male gender.........put on a dress and sit in the corner

Originally posted by misk

...they must have gotten new computers at the special school.....this board is rampid with the mentally challenged lately.....

...hey mikey boy......1st clue that you are a fucking waste...:idea: ..*I* am agreeing with laurie.........how does someone with your intelligence even get near a computer without some parental guidance??......someone should come to your house and break your fingers.....one by one...then shoves them so far up that loose ass of yours that u can never type again......u r a disgrace to the male gender.........put on a dress and sit in the corner

:rofl: you are too funny

Originally posted by princess1028

u make me sick :puke:

:laugh: hey girl thanks for da call but why does she make u sick could; is it because she got a boyfriend and forgot who her friends r? Dont stress babe she will come around and learn da hard way

Originally posted by xj8mike

:laugh: hey girl thanks for da call but why does she make u sick could; is it because she got a boyfriend and forgot who her friends r? Dont stress babe she will come around and learn da hard way

:laugh: Anytime babe, hit my cell when u get this 2. And none of us want her back but you! But thats another story :laugh: :laugh: J/K

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Still waiting anxiously to meet you bitch....

I will surely keep ya posted on our whereabouts so you can meet us in person and do some shots....

damn bro y can't u post like this on the sf board and keep shit fun but any ways fuk up lil faggets i mean LoL the fagget got snoopy in his profile lil fagget ass bitchs like that deserve death and those or my words and fuk that i'd go to metro and will fuk the lil kid up my self if it cums down to that for teh fuk of it LoL

but any ways rdntheshortbus u better see this and start posting like this on other boards ight bro

Originally posted by princess1028

:laugh: Anytime babe, hit my cell when u get this 2. And none of us want her back but you! But thats another story :laugh: :laugh: J/K

I think someone made up a screen name as a girl... Damn Mikey are you that fucked up?????