Clubplanet Nightlife Community

laur619

xj8mike

HAPPY NEW YEAR to U AND WHOEVER ELSE IS READING THIS! CALL ME BACK WHEN U GET THIS. I TRIED CALLING U A COUPLE TIMES BUT NO ONE ANSWERED, I KNOW HOW U GET PLUS SOMEONE TOLD ME WHAT HAPPEN WHEN I GOT THERE. YES LAUR I WAS @ METRO, BUT NOT UNTIL 6-7AM! I NEED TO TALK 2 U ITS BEEN 2 LONG LETS START THIS YEAR DRAMA FREE OR ASSHOLE FREE :laugh: :laugh:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Still waiting anxiously to meet you bitch....

I will surely keep ya posted on our whereabouts so you can meet us in person and do some shots....

THE ONLY PERSON I WANT TO MEET AND DO SHOTS W/IS WANNABEDIESEL. WHERE THE FUCK IS LAUR!! ANSWER YOUR PHONE GIRL

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

I can smell your dirty snatch stinkin up this thread....

one word for ya kid....

Masingale...

use it...

THANKS BRO I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND

LAURIE ANN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. . .DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHE IS OK?????????????????????????? ANSWER YOUR PHONE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xj8mike

THANKS BRO I'LL KEEP THAT IN MIND

LAURIE ANN WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU. . .DOES ANYONE KNOW IF SHE IS OK?????????????????????????? ANSWER YOUR PHONE BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did lauie break your heart

poor thing your crying on a message board

laurie call me i love you i want you back please cal me

what a loser:laugh:

Originally posted by trewguy

did lauie break your heart

poor thing your crying on a message board

laurie call me i love you i want you back please cal me

what a loser:laugh:

U immature fucks can laugh @ me all u like! Yes Laur broke my heart! I’m not goin 2 deny that, maybe one day when u fuckin do some growing up u will realize that there is more to life then drugs, and clubs u will see. Laur is a great women that I let slip away, but I don’t expect u to understand or comprehend any of that because u r nothing but a bunch of degenerate assholes. So Y dont u go do that line, shoot some juice, or pop that pill.

U immature fucks can laugh @ me all u like! Yes Laur broke my heart! I’m not goin 2 deny that, maybe one day when u fuckin do some growing up u will realize that there is more to life then drugs, and clubs u will see. Laur is a great women that I let slip away, but I don’t expect u to understand or comprehend any of that because u r nothing but a bunch of degenerate assholes. So Y dont u go do that line, shoot some juice, or pop that pill.

...why don't u handle your shit somewhere else.........if someone doesn't answer repeatedly maybe there is a reason.....either u are completely dillusional or a few cards short of s full deck....either way you're about as sharp as a bowling ball...........

........:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

yo son, we aint as one dimensional as u think. on weekends i make sandwiches for the homeless.

Originally posted by ericone

yo son, we aint as one dimensional as u think. on weekends i make sandwiches for the homeless.

hell here i am thinkin that its part of his work release program.

WHO SAYS ANYTHING ABOUT DRUGS

YOUR A FUCKING FAGGOT PUSSY WHIPPED VAGINA

WHY DON'T TAKE YOUR PUSSY OFF AND STAP YOUR BALLS BACK ON . I HOPE NONE OF YOUR PERSONNEL FREINDS READ THIS SHIT . I WOULD BE EMBARASSED IF I WAS YOU . I WOULD BE ASHAMED OF MYSELF READING THIS AFTER I POSTED IT. GO BACK TO REALITY FAGGOT !!!!!!!!!!

OK GUYS YOU CAN STOP ADDING WOOD TO THE FIRE :mad:

JUST DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH HIM, JUST LIKE MISK SAID "if someone doesn't answer repeatedly maybe there is a reason" I JUST PRAY THAT HE WILL GET THE POINT SO PLEASE STOP ADDING TO THIS DRAMA SO HE CAN GET THE POINT! THANK YOU ALL :rolleyes:

and i help deliver crack babies on frelinghuysen ave in newark on sundays. we have many people skills outside of drugs and music.

Originally posted by dogekid

and i help deliver crack babies on frelinghuysen ave in newark on sundays. we have many people skills outside of drugs and music.

THAT WAS YOU SURROUNDED BY ALL THOSE CRACKHEADS WEARING A WHITE COAT AND RUBBER GLOVES I BET YOU MAKE YOUR PARENTS PROUD I HOPE MY SON GROWS UP TO BE JUST LIKE YOU

Originally posted by laurie619

OK GUYS YOU CAN STOP ADDING WOOD TO THE FIRE :mad:

JUST DONT EVEN BOTHER WITH HIM, JUST LIKE MISK SAID "if someone doesn't answer repeatedly maybe there is a reason" I JUST PRAY THAT HE WILL GET THE POINT SO PLEASE STOP ADDING TO THIS DRAMA SO HE CAN GET THE POINT! THANK YOU ALL :rolleyes:

HEY MIKE LOOK ABOVE SHE IS ALIVE NOW GET THE POINT SHE DOESN'T LIKE YOU