Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Factory

Factory was a good time. Deb cox came on at 7:30 sang a few songs and of couse finished with Mr. Lonely. Jp had his moments. Ripped Boots, & chemical, also played innocente, rain, lustral everytime, paula cole, shed my skin. Not too packed and he closed at 6. I had a blast.

Originally posted by sexykittycat11

That's what I was just about to write- was everyone at Metro?

Why did Saci suck?

I was MSG for the NYE party, it got beat around 2:30 so we left.

A bunch of girls at Saci got all fucked up and had to be taken out. Some douche bag officer mad a bad call and said it was a "dangerous situation" going on there. They shut the door and no-one got in for about 2 hours. Fortunately we got their at the end of all this and only waited on line for about 30-40 mins. with some friends who had been there since midnite.........they said they could see the confetti blowing over to there from Times Square lolol. Went in, had a few overpriced drinks and left, music was nothing special.

Sorry- Saci was good a couple wks ago but NYE is different! Went to Joey's and Metro which were both a really good time and nice and close to home!

Gotta give props to the bartenders who worked that shift!!!

p.s JP played Paula Cole, my SF favorite. But Richie also played it!!

Originally posted by misssf

Sorry- Saci was good a couple wks ago but NYE is different! Went to Joey's and Metro which were both a really good time and nice and close to home!

Mother fucker!!!! I requested him to play that and he kept telling me 20 minutes, 20 minutes, couldn't wait any longer! NATURALLY he played it after I left! :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by misssf

nothing compares to hearing the way JP destroys it in SF...:D

Originally posted by ou812

The only thing he destroyed last saturday when I went, was my motivation to return to the place.

:D

oh i agree. the muzik last week was in the gutter and i so didn't want to go this party but already prepaid for the tix. and i now don't regret it one bit. had a blast.

Yo Dom, def had a blast in that place.. good hangin w/ you and your brother. JP was off music-wise with only a few highlights like you mentioned. Obsession with Believe in Me was dope and the way he ripped up Ficken and Afrika still amazes me. I left around 4:30 and Johny Vicious was upstairs so I knew JP was gonna drop Rain sooner or later but I just couldnt stick around any longer. I got a good 2 months to prepare for WMC now... cant wait!

i went last yr and it was crazy...thats why this yr i didn't want to go thinkin it would be to much so i decided to stay at metro...:D ...which turned out to be crazier :D ..oh well, im glad i stayed at metro i had a sick time ;)

SF wasn't crazy at all. It was more packed last year which made this year more enjoyable without the excess # of slobs. I heard Metro sucked but props to Tooch.... That lil' Cokeman/Please Do Not be Alarmed/Resistance/GTI/etc etc etc concoction was the highlight of the night I was told ;)