Clubplanet Nightlife Community

American vs. European Men

sweetie029

Ladies.....Do you find that European guys treat their women differently than American guys ?? I've dated 2 guys both born in other countries & I noticed they were both more arrogant & wanted submissive girls (a girl they can basically control) granted most guys are assholes to begin with...American or not :tongue: but does anyone else find this to be true ??

Originally posted by tastyt

My boyfriend is Irish, and what you wrote couldn't be any further from the truth (in my case). Come to think of it, I dated a German boy once, and he treated me really well too.

but tasty was he born and raised here?

i found her statemets to be true myself while in europe

all of the men were extremely controlling and most of them cheated on their women, even married men and its expected

they are def better at trying to pick up women though

but most of their lines are cheesey and u know its all a game

anyways

Originally posted by nympho69

but tasty was he born and raised here?

i found her statemets to be true myself while in europe

all of the men were extremely controlling and most of them cheated on their women, even married men and its expected

they are def better at trying to pick up women though

but most of their lines are cheesey and u know its all a game

anyways

No, he's only been in the US a year and a half.

girl so do italians and spaniards

that euro BO is horrid

Maybe they smell bad in Europe, but the European friends I've had in the US did not have BO. Maybe they learn to shower once they arrive here. Or maybe I just didn't hang out with the smelly ones? :confused:

Maybe they smell bad in Europe, but the European friends I've had in the US did not have BO. Maybe they learn to shower once they arrive here. Or maybe I just didn't hang out with the smelly ones? :confused: [/quote

well if u havent been to europe then u cant really speak on the average european man vs. the average american men

oh and im not sure if they are bigger or smaller

but im sure they are uncut and unshaved

and probably have stinky balls

Maybe they smell bad in Europe, but the European friends I've had in the US did not have BO. Maybe they learn to shower once they arrive here. Or maybe I just didn't hang out with the smelly ones? :confused: [/quote

well if u havent been to europe then u cant really speak on the average european man vs. the average american men

oh and im not sure if they are bigger or smaller

but im sure they are uncut and unshaved

and probably have stinky balls

I'm not speaking about averages, and I'm not speculating, I'm only speaking about my experiences. And isn't that all anyone can accurately speak from anyway?

I'm not speaking about averages, and I'm not speculating, I'm only speaking about my experiences. And isn't that all anyone can accurately speak from anyway?

true but ur experiences might be very limited

i was in italy for 5 weeks

and spain for two months

so i saw a lot of different lifestlyes and attitudes when it comes to relationships and marriage

when ur in europe u realize that americans even with ancestors from europe are a completely different breed

and ur boyfriend might be the exception in europe that sets him apart from the general lifestyle

for example its not like everyone smells or doesnt shave

but the majority dont use deodorant or shave

and i guess some were blessed with good natural BO, lol

but if ur ex lived here for a year im sure he changed a little

not only that i think u said he was from germany i cant speak shit about that place i havent been there

from my experience, i find european guys to be more witty, flirtatious, and blunt about what they want.

a lot of them are pretty fucking ugly though....

american guys are really nice, are eager to please, but a lot of them aren't that great looking either...and when i say american, i mean the standard american everyone thinks about....GI Joe American. they also tend to stick to pretty generic topics, which is irritating....

otherwise, it's pretty hard to say how they're both like..since you have both eastern and western europe, not to mention the hundreds of different nationalities, religions, and lifestyles in both areas.

i dated two russians...one of them was born there & came here early & he treated me like gold & called me everyday..but like everyone is syain, he is probably not like the russians over there bcuz he came here so early..my most recent ex was born in russia also & moved here when he was ten, he's jewish & the only child...i am still in love with him, but when we were together he did treat me like a princess, but was jealous & i didn't like that to much..not to mention his mom hated me cuz i wasn't russian so that dampered thigns at the beginnin but he didn't let that affect us..i dunno how many guys would go agaisnt their mom's wishes...i'm sorry, i just hate people like that..just cuz i'm not like u that means i can't date your son

i only dated one american guy & lookin back at it i didn't like it too much..he was a pretty lil white preppy boy that had lots of money & was a lil snobby...that's my own experience so i guess i liked my lil russians :tongue: