Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeygk Goin Away Party

flyingfestoon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Joey,

Sorry I didn't get to say goodbye, what was supposed to be a quick visit to a friend turned out to be a late night contest to see who could get the most fucked up.

It was wonderfull to see everyone, just a shame the game put me in such a drained and poor mood.

Hurry back down.

had a blast hanging with alot of u...and wishing Joey a safe and prosperous career in NYC...Spin was great....Roly and Oscar were ripping shit up...my question is why not just give Roly the residency @ Spin?? music was alot better that night, then ever i have heard Cheeselini spin at Spin...Maze was outta hand!!! this club has the possibility of blowing up...if done right...soo many rooms and great set up...thanks to Mazegirl for hooking us up and giving us the tour...i will def. be checking out Maze on Fridays very soon....Mazegirl and Marcos u can count on me for support....:aright:

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

Spin was great....Roly and Oscar were ripping shit up...my question is why not just give Roly the residency @ Spin?? music was alot better that night, then ever i have heard Cheeselini spin at Spin...

MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY MATAS....:D

Lola:eek: