Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Joeygk Goin Away Party

flyingfestoon

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by joeygk

Jesse - My sister has my cell phone, I'll call you later today.

BTW, do you still want my law school crap?

yes i want ur law school notes (i hope they arent crap:tongue: )..bring them tonight and leave them in ur car...or give them to abby so she can give them to steffy so she can give them to me (what a mouthful!!)

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

yes i want ur law school notes (i hope they arent crap:tongue: )..bring them tonight and leave them in ur car...or give them to abby so she can give them to steffy so she can give them to me (what a mouthful!!)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have shit too if ya really want it..ok spin first then maze sounds like a plan- predrinkin and watching the game sounds fun too but where would we go maybe playright(they have cheap drinks i think) what time is the game on/over?????

Originally posted by flyingfestoon

i have shit too if ya really want it..ok spin first then maze sounds like a plan- predrinkin and watching the game sounds fun too but where would we go maybe playright(they have cheap drinks i think) what time is the game on/over?????

sure give me ur NOTES not ur CRAP...geez, i am having second thoughts about u people and ur notes...that sounds good Spin then Maze...lets see what Joey says...the Playwright is an excellent idea as well...the game starts at 8 pm and is pretty much over after the second quarter:laugh:

WE SHOULD PICK A BAR SOMEWHERE ON THE BEACH SINCE SOME OF YOU LIVE ON THE BEACH ANYWAY. JUST LET ME KNOW.

EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK MATAS AND I WILL MAKE IT TO THE BAR FOR THE GAME SINCE HE TAKES ABOUT 3 HOURS TO GET READY. :laugh:

BTW, I'M DOWN TO GO TO SPIN FIRST AND THEN MAZE. :D

Originally posted by meli2444

EVEN THOUGH I DON'T THINK MATAS AND I WILL MAKE IT TO THE BAR FOR THE GAME SINCE HE TAKES ABOUT 3 HOURS TO GET READY.

yea yea yea...u know this is FOOTBALL, so i will be ready...and btw, i continue to surprise u with my "getting ready skills" i have improved as of late...and u know it!!!:tongue:

yea yea yea...u know this is FOOTBALL, so i will be ready...and btw, i continue to surprise u with my "getting ready skills" i have improved as of late...and u know it!!!:tongue:

finally took my advice huhh ?? putting on underwear is a waste of time i told you .. ive had the same underwear for the last 2 years & they are still brand new .. :laugh: cause i barely wear them :D

Originally posted by koky

finally took my advice huhh ?? putting on underwear is a waste of time i told you .. ive had the same underwear for the last 2 years & they are still brand new .. :laugh: cause i barely wear them :D

i thought i smelled something funny in my truck on Saturday...is that what it is?? i didnt want to say anything...;)

Originally posted by koky

BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU PUT YOUR ZIPPER UP, YOU MIGHT GET SOMETHING CAUGHT... :jawdrop:

FOREVER!!!! no more Joey:( ...Sean i will PM u my cell...if u wanna meet up

damn dude! alright well I'll do my best to hang....I'll be with an under 21 girl so it may be a mission....we shall see...:rolleyes:

got your cel Jessie, thanks...I'll be in touch...

Originally posted by macboy

Hey joey, did you also take the florida bar exam? If so, what are you going to do with your florida bar review books?

Hmmm, the vultures are circling Joey :laugh: :laugh: j/k, maybe we should throw you a going away garage sale instead...:D

i guess there must be a lot of lawyers in training on this board. :eek:

Actually, I don't practice anymore. Only practiced for a few years before I became an attorney recruiter. I was just considering taking the florida bar for the hell of it, since I live here now.

So where are we going? Anyone know? Spin then Maze......I'm too indecisive to decide.........so I'm leaving it up to Jesse the official CP party planner. Someone call me and let me know what he decides....thanx.

Go Bucks -------> Go Canes --------> Go Bucks --------> Go Canes

I can't decide who to cheer for, I guess who ever wins? :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

So where are we going? Anyone know? Spin then Maze......I'm too indecisive to decide.........so I'm leaving it up to Jesse the official CP party planner. Someone call me and let me know what he decides....thanx.

Go Bucks -------> Go Canes --------> Go Bucks --------> Go Canes

I can't decide who to cheer for, I guess who ever wins? :laugh:

party hearty man, it will only get more relentless once your up here. i'll have a glass of soy milk as a tribute to your going away party. :D