Clubplanet Nightlife Community

horoscope love matches

chrishaolin

Originally posted by legend38

LOL! I stay away from the sag........

:blown:

haha if i see an aquarius, i dont walk.. i run! :laugh: but seriously, according to some websites, my gf and i are "strange attractors", but not compatible, so i dont want the power of suggestion to ruin what we have... so i dont know :confused:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Ex and I are both Aries. Hence the fact that we are now Ex's. Aries are just to fucking stuborn. And when you have 2 of them together. It gives meaning to Rams Butting heads. But also stated about 2 aries being together. When not butting heads it is one of the most intense steamy relationships. Which I will have to admit is the truth. We are better off as the friends we are now. We actually get along when we only talk to each other on a weekly basis. :D

I believe in Star Signs and all. But there are exceptions on occasion where signs that supposedly not meant to be together wind up together. But all in all I think alot of it is true.

Originally posted by chrishaolin

haha if i see an aquarius, i dont walk.. i run! :laugh: but seriously, according to some websites, my gf and i are "strange attractors", but not compatible, so i dont want the power of suggestion to ruin what we have... so i dont know :confused:

I hear you on that.

I agree with the majority here;i believe in astrology but try not to follow what some of these sites say. You would get 38 different "readings" from 38 different match tests.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Every horoscope thing I've read said that Aries and Scorpio should not be together, but i'm an aries and my b/f is a scorpio and we have been together 2 years.

in the horoscope love match for you adn your bf im sure it said why you would not get along... do you see traces of those reasons and overcome/work at it?

in the horoscope love match for you adn your bf im sure it said why you would not get along... do you see traces of those reasons and overcome/work at it?

Oh yeah, most of the stuff I read is pretty accurate, but what I'm saying is, just b/c the horoscopes say one thing, doesnt mean it cant work or someone else would be better. I was actually told me a psychic that my best friend match would be a cancer, and my 2 best friends are both cancers.

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

Oh yeah, most of the stuff I read is pretty accurate, but what I'm saying is, just b/c the horoscopes say one thing, doesnt mean it cant work or someone else would be better. I was actually told me a psychic that my best friend match would be a cancer, and my 2 best friends are both cancers.

wow thats on point. ive never been to a psychic before.. im just really skeptical.. i get sick when i see these crossing over guys on tv like john edwards and the other guy with the moustache..

wow that sounds like a monkeywrench in the plans of the astrology writers.. but im such a taurus that its sickening.. im so stubborn.. but that experiment kinda reminds me of that sociological study of the "Nacirema" which always amazed me.

My boyfriend is a Taurus and I'm a Capricorn and according to the planets and such, we are the best match for each other. We get along AMAZING too! He's pretty stubborn himself but knows how to simmer down when it comes to me.

Get a Capricorn to date....you can NOT go wrong. And if you are interested, later on tonight I'll post some information on Taurus/Capricorn love interests. I have so many books it's sickening.

Originally posted by misskittie

My boyfriend is a Taurus and I'm a Capricorn and according to the planets and such, we are the best match for each other. We get along AMAZING too! He's pretty stubborn himself but knows how to simmer down when it comes to me.

Get a Capricorn to date....you can NOT go wrong. And if you are interested, later on tonight I'll post some information on Taurus/Capricorn love interests. I have so many books it's sickening.

lol thanks.. but i have a LEO.. thats why i was asking about this, bc we are supposedly not to good together but i think we're good.

Originally posted by misskittie

U want the info on the Leo and you then? I won't get into the whole ruling planets and such but I'll get the info for you on just the signs and compatibility.

thanks that woudl be good.. only if you have the info handy, dont go crazy..

wow thats on point. ive never been to a psychic before.. im just really skeptical.. i get sick when i see these crossing over guys on tv like john edwards and the other guy with the moustache..

John Van Praagh... Im watching John Edwards right now. I love this show (right, Lar?) lol

Originally posted by Legend38

I agree with the majority here;i believe in astrology but try not to follow what some of these sites say. You would get 38 different "readings" from 38 different match tests.

"38"? hehehe

It's nice to use horoscopes to get an idea about a possible relationship. But I wouldn't take it to heart, because supposedly Capricorns and Aquarius aren't compatible AT ALL, but my boyfriend and I have been together for almost four years and we're still crazy in love with eachother. I'm a capricorn.

Originally posted by ivory

It's nice to use horoscopes to get an idea about a possible relationship. But I wouldn't take it to heart, because supposedly Capricorns and Aquarius aren't compatible AT ALL, but my boyfriend and I have been together for almost four years and we're still crazy in love with eachother. I'm a capricorn.

good to hear :) on another note, that guy john van praagh is annoying as anything.. personally i dont really believe in it, if he can help the grieving family and friends get some kind of closure, thats great, but you can tell its all either hot or cold questioning i forget which one is whcih

good to hear :) on another note, that guy john van praagh is annoying as anything.. personally i dont really believe in it, if he can help the grieving family and friends get some kind of closure, thats great, but you can tell its all either hot or cold questioning i forget which one is whcih

Yeah I agree with you and Larry, I dont really like Van Praagh. I think John Edwards is great tho. He is on point 99.9% of the time.

~~i am technically a cancer...but the only cancerian aspect that i have is that im manipulative and emotional........but everything else that truly defines a cancer i do not show.....however my personality fits that of a Leo to a t......so i tried to see a description of a cancer/leo cusp and it is sooooo me....but im 2 days off to qualify for the cusp...so i dunno what am i :confused: :confused: