Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Really Cheap bus to NYC daily

magic8ball

Originally posted by magic8ball

hey guys,

here's a really cheap bus that goes to nyc daily. i've never taken it but some of my friends have. i heard it has tvs and a bathroom so that might be cool.

www.washingtondeluxe.com

its $35 round trip. enjoy :-)

well, i've taken it and it's a nice coach bus. TV with bathroom. They even play movies for you during. When I rode it tues morn, the driver popped in "mr. deeds" followed by "friday." I do recommend reserving a seat though. I didn't but if space filled up that morning, i wouldve have been giving the boot. by the way, there is no actual station so you pretty much have to look for a coach bus parked with its hazards on.

Originally posted by mysteriousss

Wow.. This is even cheaper than driving...... Hmmmmmmmmzzzz..

thats what i was thinking...and i dont have to worry about being sober and rested enough for the drive back since i'm the one usually driving.

Originally posted by vicman

thats what i was thinking...and i dont have to worry about being sober and rested enough for the drive back since i'm the one usually driving.

LMAO.. I was thinking the same thing.. I'm usually the driver also.. Last year some of my friends wanted to drive down to Miami for WMC and I was like hmm, fun road trip, but who's gonna be driving back? LMAO.. After a weekend of partying, it's def better and a LOT SAFER to just catch a bus ride...

LMAO.. I was thinking the same thing.. I'm usually the driver also.. Last year some of my friends wanted to drive down to Miami for WMC and I was like hmm, fun road trip, but who's gonna be driving back? LMAO.. After a weekend of partying, it's def better and a LOT SAFER to just catch a bus ride...

shit, for Miami i would just fly. i dont think i would be able to handle a 24hr roadtrip back.

of course a big problem with me and my car is that not alot of people know how to drive friggin' stick shift, whats up with that?!?! :mad:

Of course it's better to fly.. I'm going for the 3rd time this year and there ain't NO WAY I'd go by car.. Even if I didn't have to drive at all.. I'd start ripping my hair out by the time we got to N.Carolina LMAO.. Oh and don't get me started on stick shifts :mad: I can't drive a stick shift and get so much shit for it LOL.. But I'm a girl so it's ok :cool: I wanna learn though, maybe rent a car with manual and go practice until I learn LMAO..

You crazy.. WHY Amtrack it??? I'm sure it wouldn't be *much* cheaper than flying.. I booked my flight for 226$ and I know people who booked for like 159$.. Amtrack to NY is more expensive than that roundtrip...

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, can't wait for Miami....... I need a tan BAD LMAO..

But I'm a girl so it's ok :cool: I wanna learn though, maybe rent a car with manual and go practice until I learn LMAO..

pffft, that is the worse excuse for not knowing how to drive stick:laugh: . I've had friends offer to teach me but then backed out for some reason.......

Originally posted by spinsaikel

pffft, that is the worse excuse for not knowing how to drive stick:laugh: . I've had friends offer to teach me but then backed out for some reason.......

so you are equally as bad. u scared of the big bad manual transmission?

Originally posted by spinsaikel

LMAO.. I know it's a bad excuse but you know what? About 20 guys offered to teach me how to drive manual in the last 7-8 years, and when it came down to it, they backed out coz those pussies didn't wanna risk getting their clutch a lil messed up.... Even though it's not easy to mess it up real bad.. But whateva.. People are all talk nowadays :rolleyes: Hence my rental idea LMAO..

Originally posted by vicman

shit, for Miami i would just fly. i dont think i would be able to handle a 24hr roadtrip back.

of course a big problem with me and my car is that not alot of people know how to drive friggin' stick shift, whats up with that?!?! :mad:

You drive a stick?;)

I can't drive a stick shift and get so much shit for it LOL.. But I'm a girl so it's ok :cool: I wanna learn though, maybe rent a car with manual and go practice until I learn LMAO..

Do they even rent cars with manual transmission nowadays?

Yup, can't wait for WMC - will most prolly going for at least a long weekend.

Originally posted by raver_mania

Do they even rent cars with manual transmission nowadays?

Yup, can't wait for WMC - will most prolly going for at least a long weekend.

Whaaaaaaaa.. More old school folks.. Holy shit.. I bet you don't even remember me though LOL..

And I have NO idea if they rent manuals or no... Why wouldn't they though??????

Whaaaaaaaa.. More old school folks.. Holy shit.. I bet you don't even remember me though LOL..

And I have NO idea if they rent manuals or no... Why wouldn't they though??????

Of course I remember you...our little SF vs Twilo "arguments"! ;)

I can't even believe we used to fight so much about clubs...hehe..

I stick mostly to the DC board now, and occasionally read the NYC CP/Nightclubcity boards.

How are you doing? Do you ever come to DC?

LOL.. Yeah, the good ol' days of SF vs. every-other-club.. But hey, it was fun!!! I don't think I ever met ya though.. And I loved Twilo.. I was there quite a lot until the last day of its existance :(

I'm doing iight.. Just moved to DC in Sept, hence me checking out this part of the board (even though I took about a year break off of NY/CP).. I'm mostly retired though, at least temporarily due to some health problems, but I still like to know whats going on, even if I can't go out much these days...

Whats new with you??? And def go to Miami!!!!!! Did you go before or is this gonna be your first time???