Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who Else Is Staying In Tonight

Originally posted by trewguy

TAKING A BREAK TONIGHT MY BODY CAN'T HANDLE IT I MUST BE GETTING OLD

2 YEARS AGO I USE TO GO TILL MY BODY SHUT DOWN 4 YEARS AGO MY BODY DIDN'T SHUT DOWN NOW DAYS MY BODY WANTS TO SHUT DOWN AT 7 IN THE MORNING

I am going out, but going to see a band/group (The Jones).

Should be a mellow kinda night though. If you weren't such a crack head maybe ......... ahhhhhhhhh never mind :D:tongue::);)

I was actually thinking about checkin' out exit tonight....but not no more!!!!!!! Its so shitty out. Think I will catch a movie or something - finish recovering from NYE...and start saving for WMC!

Can't wait for that shit -> 2 1/2 months to go

JrsyGrl :dj:

i am hoping that a lot of people decide to take an esay tonight (at least people up in nothern jersey) cuz we are gettin 6-12 inches now by tomorrow they said...

for those of you going out, please be careful..

as for me, i will be watchin movies all nite & then doin homework all weekend :(

I am most likely stayin in too..>The roads are pretty bad out and they are only going to get worse by tomorrow night. Driving home form work it took me forever because the freezing rain and slush mixed together made the roads so slippery!!! We are suppsoed to get snow tomorrow and then more ice and freezing rain...looks like its going to be a shitty weekend out...Im so mad :(:mad:

Originally posted by mystify82281

I stayed in tonight and watched the movie Blow......Good movie, but the ending is so sad

Johnny Depp :drool:

I thought so too....but whats sad 'bout it,...it was made outta a true story.... Amazing what those guys went thru...especially how they built their biz empire...risky if you ask me.....

But you gotta admit, that was some life those guys had....

Is the weather so bad up north you guyz staying in?....