Clubplanet Nightlife Community

most powerful vocal

johnholmes

Originally posted by johnholmes

what track has the most powerful lyrics?

I Love Danny Tenaglia's " TURN ME ON " Gets me nuts every time I am on the dance floor and I hear it.

Also. Way back in the day. About 7 years ago.

Roberta Flack. " The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face " Incredible Mix that I still to this day cannot find. I just settle for the original.

i know you said one track but i listed a couple...

Jana's "More Than Life"

Kristy Thirsk "Heaven's Earth"

Adele Holness "So Strong"

Donna Summer "Love Is The Healer"

Mono "Life In Mono"

Paula Cole "I believe in Love"

Whitney Houston "My Love Is Your Love"

Taylor Dayne "Tell It To My Heart"

last but not least.. Julie McKnight "Finally"

#1 Overall, just plain out great lyrics and melody for what ever type of music you're into I definitely go with - "Destiny" by Zero7

#2. Dance music for me has to be a tie between Alexander East (Lawnchair Generals/Rick Preston Rmxs) - "No more" and Blakkat & Barrio Bros "Understanding"..... "All I need" by Morgan Paige/Collette Rmx By Halo Vargo is a close 3rd.

........and for old school "The word is love" by Steve Silk Hurley and of course "Follow me" .

Originally posted by tommytempts

THIS JOY - VERNESSA MITCHEL

ditto...

I also forgot to list ..Whitney Houston - It's not right but it's ok anyone remember which mix they used to play at the Tunnel back 3-4 years ago?

Originally posted by Ruph

ditto...

I also forgot to list ..Whitney Houston - It's not right but it's ok anyone remember which mix they used to play at the Tunnel back 3-4 years ago?

vicious' mix

there is so many to name but one for sure is toni braxton-unbreak my heart true classic that never gets mentioned

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

vicious' mix

there is so many to name but one for sure is toni braxton-unbreak my heart true classic that never gets mentioned

i currently have that single in my cd player but i've never been able to find the mix, that starts in as the original slow mix, then it builds up to the club mix....

Originally posted by saleen351

i currently have that single in my cd player but i've never been able to find the mix, that starts in as the original slow mix, then it builds up to the club mix....

i think u want the 15 min mix, id have to pull the vinyl out to see if thats the one but im pretty sure

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by wakeup

i think u want the 15 min mix, id have to pull the vinyl out to see if thats the one but im pretty sure

here is how my cd is labled

1. album version 4:30

2. soul hex anthem vocal 9:36

3. classic radio mix 4:26

4. album instrumental 4:44

none of these mixes are the good one. The good one which was the version ktu played most of the time was the like 2 mins of the album version then it would build up to the soul hex mix...

Originally posted by saleen351

here is how my cd is labled

1. album version 4:30

2. soul hex anthem vocal 9:36

3. classic radio mix 4:26

4. album instrumental 4:44

none of these mixes are the good one. The good one which was the version ktu played most of the time was the like 2 mins of the album version then it would build up to the soul hex mix...

there is a 14-15 mix it was probably on the maxi cd single. i know its on a cd i seen it before