Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Visiting LA

chaos33

i'm gonna make a sticky about this, as we get this question about thrice a week. answer here if you want, but note that the answers will all be on this new sticky.

lalate, would you please put your best input on the subject in this new sticky :) ?

Any ideas on where I should stay. I'm gonna be staying with a friend but he'll be out of town on Saturday so I need to get a hotel room. What's a good area to stay in. Where do I want to be for that night? Clubbing aside. I'll figure that one out later.

Also, where should I go. I would like to check out a larger venue if possible. But don't mind something smaller if it's got a good vibe and a good crowd. Don't know any of the clubs out there so anything helps. Dress code, cover, door policy. I'm still a big trance fan, but would love to catch a good progressive dj or just maybe a really cool lounge.

Thanks

Originally posted by weyes

i have never witnessed that.

Oh well. I guess it was just the places I hit in LA, Hollywood and Santa Moncia. All the same Yuppi, hip-wana-b's. I'll have to hit you up for advice before my next trip. Or, just check your new sticky.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Oh well. I guess it was just the places I hit in LA, Hollywood and Santa Moncia. All the same Yuppi, hip-wana-b's. I'll have to hit you up for advice before my next trip. Or, just check your new sticky.

:):aright: