Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed for free @ Avalon??

pumavisor808

On Avalon's website, it says Digweed is playing for free @ Avalon on the 10th... You have to get there before 11pm to get in free. My question is how early do you really need to get there to get in free. I'm sure the line will be pretty bad right?? It's only $20.00 if you don't get in for free, so that's not that bad anyways.

Originally posted by pumavisor808

Now all I have to do is hope I don't have to work Saturday morning... I could make it back to Albany by 5:00am since the club closes @ 2:00. But that would make one hell of a day at work...

:zzz:

lol I know what you mean.. I have to work that Saturday... should be interesting :)

Originally posted by faith11878

good :idea:

When do you think he will come on?

My guess would be about 11 or so, but you never know. Doors are at 9pm, so that's a good sign. Good to see people coming up to Boston for this, it's going to be fun as hell!

If his set is anything like that last Essential Mix he did :eek: .... we're dead! :D

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

My guess would be about 11 or so, but you never know. Doors are at 9pm, so that's a good sign. Good to see people coming up to Boston for this, it's going to be fun as hell!

If his set is anything like that last Essential Mix he did :eek: .... we're dead! :D

I love that set:eek:

Originally posted by flavanugz

Brian,

We still having the afterhours debauchery after digweed. Im am still defnitley down to play alot of gay house rekkids. And i promise i wont stop before 8:30 am this time.

Oh, it's on... it's VERY on. That confirms it kiddies... just needed to hear word from the nugg'ed one that he's willing to spin. So come correct or don't come at all. Invitations will be sent shortly (invite ONLY yo).

And what's this... rumor has it that we're going to have a VERY special guest DJ.... oh no they didn't. You're all in for a sweet suprise. The party don't stop until Ronan hurts himself... respect.

Oh, it's on... it's VERY on. That confirms it kiddies... just needed to hear word from the nugg'ed one that he's willing to spin. So come correct or don't come at all. Invitations will be sent shortly (invite ONLY yo).

And what's this... rumor has it that we're going to have a VERY special guest DJ.... oh no they didn't. You're all in for a sweet suprise. The party don't stop until Ronan hurts himself... respect.

Somebody hide the organic vodka puleease!@#$

Or Jessica hurts herself, trying to hurt Ronan:( :rolleyes:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I'm most looking forward to the Jessica-Ronan grudge match round 2. This time I'm going to make you guys arm-wrestle. Don't be fooled by his size, that Ronan is one scrappy bastard!

No round two, I'm still trying to recover from round 1....:(:tongue: Trust me no more bumps and bruises....

Originally posted by kaydup

I fucking hate having to do other things on weekends I dont want to :blown: :blown: :blown:

C'mon - out with it.....

Anyone get out this weekend?? We got something crazy like 15" of snow up here. I stayed in and had people over at my place - we drank beer, watched football, played playstation & cooked real food all weekend long. Actually was nice :D