Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Digweed for free @ Avalon??

pumavisor808

Originally posted by kaydup

I fucking hate having to do other things on weekends I dont want to :blown: :blown: :blown:

D'oh, That blows. We've all been there (some of us more than others!)

Jess, this is a strictly no-bruise party. I'm going to hand out helmets and elbow pads, we're re-doing our entire house over in Nerf, and we've got a staight jacket for Ronan (not that it's going to stop him).

Check your e-mail later this afternoon kiddies...

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

D'oh, That blows. We've all been there (some of us more than others!)

Jess, this is a strictly no-bruise party. I'm going to hand out helmets and elbow pads, we're re-doing our entire house over in Nerf, and we've got a staight jacket for Ronan (not that it's going to stop him).

Check your e-mail later this afternoon kiddies...

You should get one of those velcro suits for him and do up the ceiling - we'll all give him the old heave-ho and toss him up when he starts causing a ruckus ;)

Originally posted by teamj5

i just hope someone doesnt put sleeping pills in my drink this time so they can take advatage of me and throw cereal at me all night :rolleyes:

I can't wait until you pass out so I can take advantage, otherwise it ain't any good... Can I buy you a drink?

i just hope someone doesnt put sleeping pills in my drink this time so they can take advatage of me and throw cereal at me all night :rolleyes:

That was my piece of performance art. The Life cereal was a complete metaphor. You needed a Life, so I tried to give you one. You were asleep, listless, and I tried to bring you back to life. When that didn't work, we had Jess ride you around like a pony. when that didn't work, it was back to throwing life at you.

Isn't art beautiful?

That was my piece of performance art. The Life cereal was a complete metaphor. You needed a Life, so I tried to give you one. You were asleep, listless, and I tried to bring you back to life. When that didn't work, we had Jess ride you around like a pony. when that didn't work, it was back to throwing life at you.

Isn't art beautiful?

Life is art! Now put that in your pipe (sheesha pipe that is) and smoke it!:bong:

this should def. be a good night so anyone thinking about goin you should def. get there early...

it's only free to get in before 11pm if your 21 and you have to have the e-mailed flyer printed up.....]

i'm thinkin about hittin this night up b/c i've never heard Digweed live....only on cd....anyone have any feedback on him live....so i can come to a decesion....

diggywiggy1.gif

Originally posted by kidliquid80

this should def. be a good night so anyone thinking about goin you should def. get there early...

it's only free to get in before 11pm if your 21 and you have to have the e-mailed flyer printed up.....]

i'm thinkin about hittin this night up b/c i've never heard Digweed live....only on cd....anyone have any feedback on him live....so i can come to a decesion....

diggywiggy1.gif

He spins happy hardcore, you should enjoy it.

Isn't art beautiful?

Was in regular Life, or Cinnamon Life?? Because if it was cinnamon, then it takes on a whole different interpertation.

Originally posted by kaydup

Was in regular Life, or Cinnamon Life?? Because if it was cinnamon, then it takes on a whole different interpertation.

Cinnamon... damn I love the cinnamon. I think you see where I was going with my art-interpretation now. If it was just regular life, everything would have been interpretted differently. I was trying to tell him to spice up his life, and not be so damn regular. Except when it comes to Metamucil.. then I always go regular.

:laugh: seriously, if they're letting people in for free, this Digweed dude must SUCK!!

Cinnamon... damn I love the cinnamon. I think you see where I was going with my art-interpretation now. If it was just regular life, everything would have been interpretted differently. I was trying to tell him to spice up his life, and not be so damn regular. Except when it comes to Metamucil.. then I always go regular.

:laugh: seriously, if they're letting people in for free, this Digweed dude must SUCK!!

Cinnamon Life is tha bomb, he was a lucky dude!!

haha that fucker called me kenny :laugh:

i didnt know it was meatdildo that threw the cereal at me. i thought it was whatupg. well then, atleast the spiking my drink with rohypnol comment was directed at her.

haha - I knew who you were talking to :tongue: