Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Girls...the Real Truth About Guys Who Say Their Uer....

THE TRUTH, WHEN A GUY SAYS HE WANTS TO JUST BE FRIENDS

now, 90% of the time , when a guy says he want to just be a friend.........

he means:

i cant get u so i can be uer friend, maybe u will end up liking me and giving me a chance

i maybe can get u drunk and sleep with u

i will tell u that every guy is ugly just to get with u

i will give u my advice based on my personal agendas

i will be there so u can hug me

i will tell all my friends that i am really fucking u

*this is why i am not best friends with girls, i mean i have friends that are girl, but i dont need to be best friends.

p.s. this is for only 90% of guys, 10% may be really true and honest

guys do u agree??????????? honestly?

Originally posted by caruch

he means:

i cant get u so i can be uer friend, maybe u will end up liking me and giving me a chance

*this is why i am not best friends with girls, i mean i have friends that are girl, but i dont need to be best friends.

Caruch.... Can we be best friends....j/k

I think I agree with you for the most part but I have a lot of guy friends that I may not be best freinds with but I do talk to on a daily basis but I found that once someone gets feelings for the other, then the freindship ends or never goes back to the way it was when it was just friends.

Originally posted by kikilicious

Caruch.... Can we be best friends....j/k

I think I agree with you for the most part but I have a lot of guy friends that I may not be best freinds with but I do talk to on a daily basis but I found that once someone gets feelings for the other, then the freindship ends or never goes back to the way it was when it was just friends.

I AM JUST SAYING, GIRLS SOMETIMES DONT REALIZE AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH

I agree with you....

im almost all cases its true...

i only know this cause im friends with a million guys including 1 since im little...and they admit to being a friend in hopes of more

but eventually the feelings will fade and a real friendship can form

especially when the guy finds someone else he really likes ...

only then can it be truly platonic and still its always in the back of their head...

the only time a guy is really your friend w/ no hidden agendas is if he thinks your completely ugly and truly like your personality

there are always exceptions to the rule....

i just havent found one yet

Originally posted by hunnie818

I agree with you....

i only know this cause im friends with a million guys including 1 since im little...and they admit to being a friend in hopes of more

only then can it be truly platonic and still its always in the back of their head...

the only time a guy is really your friend w/ no hidden agendas is if he thinks your completely ugly and truly like your personality

I ANINT EVER HANGING OUT WITH YOU AGAIN

Originally posted by perns2002

When I tell a guy just want to be freinds (99.9% of the time) I mean I don't want a relationship.

That's all.....................

ANyone else?

SEE I HAVE A WEEK HEART, CAUSE TREWGUY WILL TELL U, I CANT BREAL UP WITH NO ONE

SEE I HAVE A WEEK HEART, CAUSE TREWGUY WILL TELL U, I CANT BREAL UP WITH NO ONE

What, let me see if I understand you, You won't yell a girl you really feel? You won't be Honest?

Honestly is the best, no one egts hurt that way....... KEEEP IT REAL...................

Originally posted by perns2002

What, let me see if I understand you, You won't yell a girl you really feel? You won't be Honest?

Honestly is the best, no one egts hurt that way....... KEEEP IT REAL...................

SHE WONT LET ME GO, I TRY AND TRY, I DONT EVEN REALLY SEE HER, I TELL HER THE TRUTH, BUT ITS HARD TO BE LIKE......

GETTING MAD AND TELLING HER TO FUCK OFF

SHE WONT LET ME GO, I TRY AND TRY, I DONT EVEN REALLY SEE HER, I TELL HER THE TRUTH, BUT ITS HARD TO BE LIKE......

GETTING MAD AND TELLING HER TO FUCK OFF

Were you honest with her from the begining, or was it all of a sudden like ok later See Ya.

Then change your number..........kidding. She will get the hint when SHE realizes it. I mean if your not even hanging out with the girl then....... it's her problem. No need ot be mad but I can see how it is not esp. if she is a pain in the ass about it.

I AM JUST SAYING, GIRLS SOMETIMES DONT REALIZE AND IT MAKES ME LAUGH

For the most part, every girl realizes it, they just play dumb. It only takes instinct to realize when someone has feelings for you. Girls have a sixth sense about these things. Trust me! Girls realize, their ego enjoys it so it's better to play dumb then do anything about it.

Originally posted by Kermzy

For the most part, every girl realizes it, they just play dumb. It only takes instinct to realize when someone has feelings for you. Girls have a sixth sense about these things. Trust me! Girls realize, their ego enjoys it so it's better to play dumb then do anything about it.

YEAH what she said..........................

:D

Here's some really good advice for the guys. It works for me.

If you're going to become friends with a girl, make sure she is ugly or doesn't have anything you are looking for in a woman. That way you will never want anything more than friendship.

I say ugly because we all know what beasts men can be when we get drunk. The goggles kick in and our standards for selecting women is gone. If she's ugly and you're drunk, you might have enough standards left in yourself to say no and go home.

If the girl is good looking, you will NEVER really be friends. The only thing on your mind would be " damn, I would look real good in her"!

Originally posted by FrankieGunz

Here's some really good advice for the guys. It works for me.

If you're going to become friends with a girl, make sure she is ugly or doesn't have anything you are looking for in a woman. That way you will never want anything more than friendship.

I say ugly because we all know what beasts men can be when we get drunk. The goggles kick in and our standards for selecting women is gone. If she's ugly and you're drunk, you might have enough standards left in yourself to say no and go home.

If the girl is good looking, you will NEVER really be friends. The only thing on your mind would be " damn, I would look real good in her"!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by hunnie818

I agree with you....

Most of my friends are guys, a few of them for over 10 years. It's possible just to be friends, sure there are thos few that have a hidden aggenda, but like Hunnie said, eventually the friendship takes over....

• 1 year later...

he means:

:laugh: