Clubplanet Nightlife Community

shoooters meetup to visit jennijugs

Originally posted by johnholmes

im plannin a bus trip its gonna be SICK, get ur $1 bills ready. PM for details jenni is givin group disocunts on BJS and lapdances

You are a fucken moron!!!

You obviously have nothing better to do than start w/ someone you dont even know!!!

You idiot!! Everyone here loves Jenni...everyone here hates you!!!

So who's the pathetic fucken looser??

Now bounce limpdick before i make you my bitch!

Originally posted by hunnie818

You are a fucken moron!!!

You obviously have nothing better to do than start w/ someone you dont even know!!!

You idiot!! Everyone here loves Jenni...everyone here hates you!!!

So who's the pathetic fucken looser??

Now bounce limpdick before i make you my bitch!

wrong she started it so shut up u poodle haired bitch

Originally posted by somebitch

the animosity you cheesy guido.

Cheesy-guido? Is that your best shot at me? Cause I ain't tryin to be nice with either of you. Apparently Jenni stuck up for another extremely nice girl(Mystify) And you and your Homo stalker butt buddy decide an attempt at publicly humiliating someone I care very much about. So.....................now Im involved..............and whatcho gonna do????????????????

You have two choices.............apologize to Juggs or feel the wrath from everyone on cp......................Your attempt failed when everyone started sticking up for her. And then you try sayung "I'm really a nice person" - so prove it

you guys have been going on about jenni for two days. It's getting old can't you think of anything else to write about or does it entertain you guys that much. In case you haven't relized you are the only two laughing so why don't you two just get off the computer and sit home and talk to each other

Originally posted by jennijugs

would everyone go to the drama board and please read the poasts the put up about mystify ... i was simply defending mistify ... then they started verbally attacking me ...

Dont worry sweetie - we all know and love you !!

Originally posted by ninadd

you guys have been going on about jenni for two days. It's getting old can't you think of anything else to write about or does it entertain you guys that much. In case you haven't relized you are the only two laughing so why don't you two just get off the computer and sit home and talk to each other

i think these kats have been going on about me for days.

Originally posted by ninadd

Johnholmes would like that..............