Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn JennyJuggs and Mystify

Jenny - I hope your proud of your jugs. They are SICK.

Mystify - GOD - how dare you wear open toe shoes in the winter. You are soooooo stupid!! Im going to find new ways every day to tell you how stupid you are.

stupid.

BTW - I would just like to announce for the 1029403984398th time that I work for a design company and since it snowed I have no work to do.

Scuse me while I have my daily ass licking from JohnHolmes.

Listen up....

I know both these girls and they are both gorgeous so i can see why your a jealous little skank

If i looked like you i'd be jealous of them too...

both of these girls have more class in their pinky then you have in your entire 450lb body you fucken disease filled slutbag

Now shut your fucken mouth....cause i'm not as "sweet" as them and i will drop kick you in you fucken teeth!

Originally posted by hunnie818

Listen up....

I know both these girls and they are both gorgeous so i can see why your a jealous little skank

both of these girls have more class in their pinky then you have in your entire 450lb body you fucken disease filled slutbag

Now shut your fucken mouth....cause i'm not as "sweet" as them and i will drop kick you in you fucken teeth!

RIGHT shaking ur ass and tits in front of total strangers for dollar bills is classy. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by hunnie818

Listen up....

hunnie i weigh 105 & those girls are far from classy. i do think mystify is a bit more classy and possibly more intelligent than jenni though.

get a life.. you can wear open toed shoes whenever you want.. when you are dressed up.. hence for new years mystify was dressed up.. i wans't there but i am sure my little fashion chica represented well!

as for jenni's juggs.. don't be jealous! if only all of us could have been blessed with those!

Originally posted by dani672

as for jenni's juggs.. don't be jealous! if only all of us could have been blessed with those!

hey if everyone were blessed with them more people would be willing to admit jenni is an idiot. that is a fact.

as for the open toe shoe thing, i was stating my opinion. you can state yours. ;)

Originally posted by ninadd

But having cankles makes you smart :laugh:

you girls are way too funny...i seriously just think u should ignore their stupid ass remaks cuz as i mentioned in the other post, jenni, you definitely seem more mature than those 2

Originally posted by Kermzy

What? :confused: So your saying...no, can't even help you. What does that mean????

Translation: People kiss her ass b/c she has big tits. If more women had tits as big as hers, they wouldn't think she was so special.

BTW, anyone wanna post a link to the thread that started all this drama?