Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Crobar Closing for remodeling

zeuschicago

Come out and Join the Hard House Sistas one last time @ Crobar Chicago before they close for their much needed facelift. This will be the very last time you will get to see them @ Crobar, the way we all knew and loved it!

Not only will the Hard House Sistas, Dj Teri Bristol and Dj Psyco bitch be spinning, but just checkout the line up below!

We are not sure if there is going to be any guestlist or covers, but we have put up a guestlist for the event anyway! Visit Teri's website for more details!

Regards

Zeus

Zeus@Dj-TeriBristol.com

www.dj-teribristol.com

Sunday, Jan 5 @ Crobar

Agent 47

Curt Caris

Dan Efex

Dave Reality

Freddie Bain

Gene Farris

Harry the Blade

Hiroki

Jesse De La Pena

Jimmie Page

John Curley

Michael Serafini

Mike Fritz

Psycho-Bitch

Pulz-8

Teri Bristol

Uncle Milty

Originally posted by zeuschicago

Kick ass night. For those that made it, have already posted the pics that I took up the site. I post the rest of the pics, from the several photographers that were there as I get them.

Click here for the pics

Regards

Zeus

nice, looks like you guys had a great time for a sad event. I hope Crobar is bigger and better when it reopens. Can't wait.

Yes indeed. From what they were talking about that night, it sounds like its going to be the same old Crobar, with a little more space and better access to the bathrooms! That and the place just needed a good old fix'n up. I cant remember the last time I dared to wear any of my white shirts in that place due to the grim buildup :)

And Crobar, if you listening.....don't do whatever Soundbar did! :)

Regards

Zeus

white shirts are definately something you can't wear there ha..

I used to wear these long *raver* sort of skirts that were light tan and they got more dirty at redno than crobar which is sort of strange..

I hope the best for crobar and I look forward to coming back home to check it out

shortystar

Originally posted by bluecenterstar

white shirts are definately something you can't wear there ha..

I used to wear these long *raver* sort of skirts that were light tan and they got more dirty at redno than crobar which is sort of strange..

I hope the best for crobar and I look forward to coming back home to check it out

shortystar

CROBAR CHICAGO WAS DA BOMB:tongue:

I have no clue what I had on when i was there, but I had a good time, so that's all that mattered......

Thanks to Shorty-shit;) ;)

Lola:hat:

wearing.... I remember... :)

You had on your *sun* glasses.. :)

Black shirt that had sort of tears across the chest

and a tight black skirt.. :) shoes??? hmm... I bet they were black high heels. .etc... am I right????

I know I am...

and Chad was wearing his .. hmm. .either it was a black and white sort of sqwiggley shirt.. i can't remember now.. oh well.. but he was wearing my cat ears:)... haha on the dance floor...

Kimmy

and a tight black skirt.. :) shoes??? hmm... I bet they were black high heels. .etc... am I right????

I know I am...

and Chad was wearing his .. hmm. .either it was a black and white sort of sqwiggley shirt.. i can't remember now.. oh well.. but he was wearing my cat ears:)... haha on the dance floor...

Kimmy

Ya! I had on the shirt with the tear and black pants - that was friday... Saturday I had on a silver/black dress..:laugh:

Yep, Chad had on that trippy shirt... :laugh: Good memory Shorty:D

I know I am...

Kimmy

Hey, my buddy Micky is coming down to Miami, like he's probably already there. Anyway, he will be @ Crobar on Saturday, so if your there make sure ya say hey! He is a fanatic CroKid up here. Not sure if you know Trisha or any of the Crobar dancers, but he is a close personal friend of theirs and Trisha does hie hair all the time!

tn_Photo626.jpgtn_Photo%204%20of%2026.jpg

who the hey is shortystar anyways.. you keep talking about her how fun she is... blah blah blah.. man get over it :tongue:

You better save your energy because I'm there for five days.. count it.. five days..... no work for you.. haha.. you wish.. i'll just be drunk at home waiting for you!!! or passed out that is...

who the hey is shortystar anyways.. you keep talking about her how fun she is... blah blah blah.. man get over it :tongue:

You better save your energy because I'm there for five days.. count it.. five days..... no work for you.. haha.. you wish.. i'll just be drunk at home waiting for you!!! or passed out that is...

Well I'm hopin' to weazel my way out of work for a few days.... IF MAURO PICOTTO PLAYS SPACE ON MARCH 20TH - WE ARE SOOO THERE.. HE IS SICK SICK SICK SICK SICK INSANE!:eek:

5 days of Kimmy.... OH SHIT:tongue: :eek: