Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexcapade Goals for 2003?

fierydesire

Originally posted by elementx

Of course this would be someone I would actually care about. But being that I am single.

Actually there is one thing that I have never experienced... I would like to have a huge ORGY. But not in the original sense where everyone is fucking everyone. But where you and your partner are having sex in the same room as like 10 or so other couples. Doing your own thang while watching others get crazy also. There is something I love about knowing I am being watched.

And if that does not happen. I want to fuck a school teacher... You know one of them woman who look so god damn innocent. But when behind closed doors... They are fucking crazy.

Are you serious, you, me and a million other MoFos want an orgy, so get in line dude. About jsut having exclusive rights to one hunnie, yeah right....lol...'thats gonna work'....:D . But the biggest stigma some people would object to 'sharing, would be the possibility of your partner liking some action from some other ddue/gal...its a scary thought. But just like they say, dont take sand to the beach. Just bring along a fuck buddy or a booty call. That would work beeeaaauuuuuuutifully !!

Then Again......

just ma opinion.....dont make it rite :D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo

And last but not least.

To meet Fierydesire... Sounds like loads of fun... :D

speaking of loads... thats what youll drop all over the place when u meet her.:D:tongue:;)

:laugh: :laugh:

Did you do it purposely knowing there were cameras. Or were you blind to the fact that the place has cameras everywhere?

we were so drunk that we didn't realize that there was a camera in there!

Originally posted by marcid21

i think the board is in serious need of an orgy....no shit talkin' either!

That's my goal....sexual unity...;)

Ok, Im a little delayed with the conversation here with my newbie self, but I just must say sexual unity massive grande orgy sounds interesting...for the new year

Originally posted by sassa

two goals:

to become even more sexier than the sexy bitch i am now...:tongue:;)

and two....to find new tactics to keep nasty, boring wankers far away from me.

here is a tatic,

anoynmity...if i even spelled it right,

try too keep yourself anonymous online and your golden...from those whack jobs, as far as the ones in to use in clubs and such, girls Used to use the "Im a lesbian" line, but nowadays that just makes the guy more into you...

best bet, dress down, have a crazy stare, and hold your mace in your hand the entire night...lol..good luck

Originally posted by vanessa

THANK U! They let us finish before they thru us out, and the people that thru us out thought it was so funny!

I would have had to give you a Comp night or 2 just for the show. But that is me. And that is why I do not manage such an establishment.

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

here is a tatic,

anoynmity...if i even spelled it right,

try too keep yourself anonymous online and your golden...from those whack jobs, as far as the ones in to use in clubs and such, girls Used to use the "Im a lesbian" line, but nowadays that just makes the guy more into you...

best bet, dress down, have a crazy stare, and hold your mace in your hand the entire night...lol..good luck

i don't ever say anything incriminating online....

i've used the lesbian line many times, even held a friend's hand a few times while going out (which is normal for us anyways, but people think and assume automatically we're lesbians, of course).

thanks for your other suggestions.......but i don't need mace, i can kick someone's ass.

Originally posted by sassa

i don't ever say anything incriminating online....

i've used the lesbian line many times, even held a friend's hand a few times while going out (which is normal for us anyways, but people think and assume automatically we're lesbians, of course).

thanks for your other suggestions.......but i don't need mace, i can kick someone's ass.

The thing about online, I didnt mean if you said anything incriminating, but rather to avoid zee whack jobs, ya know.

As far as you prefering to kick someone's ass over mace,

Let me just say chica, glorious to meet you... and I must say, the sassyness in sassa is beuno..:)

Originally posted by eccentricmofo

The thing about online, I didnt mean if you said anything incriminating, but rather to avoid zee whack jobs, ya know.

As far as you prefering to kick someone's ass over mace,

Let me just say chica, glorious to meet you... and I must say, the sassyness in sassa is beuno..:)

what's a little blood on the knuckles anyways....:laugh:

and muchas gracias, senior :)

Originally posted by vanessa

THANK U! They let us finish before they thru us out, and the people that thru us out thought it was so funny!

haha:laugh: They wanted to see the whole show . . . what pervs:tongue:

If you knew the cameras were there would you have still continued?