Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Panama City???

kevinnyc21

Guest brwneydtrouble

Well, I've never been there to Panama City, but friend of mine used to be a resident at Club LaVela, supposedly one of the biggest clubs in the US. (So I've heard.....don't quote me. ;)) Hear its hot during Spring Break.

I have been there twice for spring break. The weather up there is hit and miss. The first year I went it was great. The second year it was cold and raining.

The place is pretty much a redneck shit hole with a strip of hotels and clubs on the beach. There are actually alot of bars and clubs but none have any good DJs(house, trance, tech, electronic music ect.) Also the prices at the clubs are almost as expensive as they are down here.

There is one good thing to point out.

TONS OF ASS

There are thousands and thousands of hot college girls there for shure.

If I were you spend the extra $200 on your vacation package and go to Mexico or Jamaca.

Sobe or Ft. Lauderdale would cost about the same amount of money as Panama City and is a million times nicer and alot warmer. Something else I have noticed is that in the past few years Ft. Lauderdale has been geeting more and more sping breakers. Down Town Lauderdale was packed last year for the whole mnth of march and the best part was there where more girls than guys.

To sum it up for you don't go to Panama City.