Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Designing and setting up my new apartment, need help...

tdotgunz

I'm about to move and want to hook my apartment but I dont know where to look for nice furniture.

Anyone know any websites that can help me get ideas on how I should furnish it and set it up? Maybe pics of nice looking furniture or cool apartments?

Thanks for your time everyone,

TGZ

i just moved a month ago and bought all new furniture. I got everything at Levitz which is actually more expensive than I thought but well worth it. Also the warehouses are huge you will definately find something. I would stay away from Ikea although their stuff looks cool its overpriced and ridiculously poor in quality. I owned a few things from there and its flimsy and will fall apart in a month.

Good Luck!!!

i love that show and "While you were out"

although in trading spaces... some of it looks pretty cool, but its pretty cheap quality :( i think i like Vern's rooms the best. Heidi is my least fav designer... and boy does she get in fights with some of the shows participants. then again, i would fight too with some of the stuff she is doing

VH1 is now doign a show similar to "while you were out" with rockstars. they find the #1 fan and then the rockstar and show come in and redecorate the person's house/room. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by ninadd

i just moved a month ago and bought all new furniture. I got everything at Levitz which is actually more expensive than I thought but well worth it. Also the warehouses are huge you will definately find something. I would stay away from Ikea although their stuff looks cool its overpriced and ridiculously poor in quality. I owned a few things from there and its flimsy and will fall apart in a month.

Good Luck!!!

i thnk ikea is good for somethings... but you just have to be careful. I have soem shelves and bookcases... they were very inexpensive but they got the job done and i have no problem with anything falling apart. I wouldnt be investing in a new living room set htough

Originally posted by nycchic24

i love that show and "While you were out"

although in trading spaces... some of it looks pretty cool, but its pretty cheap quality :( i think i like Vern's rooms the best. Heidi is my least fav designer... and boy does she get in fights with some of the shows participants. then again, i would fight too with some of the stuff she is doing

VH1 is now doign a show similar to "while you were out" with rockstars. they find the #1 fan and then the rockstar and show come in and redecorate the person's house/room. :rolleyes:

Heidi or hildi or whatever her name is the worst!!! I can't stand her. I also like vern he's cool. At Ikea you def have to be careful i bought 3 dressers and they are so flimsy some small stuff is cool though but don't buy their furniture

Thanks for all the replies everyone, but Im still hoping to find some kind of website or magazine or something that will give you cool ideas.

Maybe a good interior decorators site? I dont plan on paying anybody to setup my apartment but I would like to see ideas! :tongue: