Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is There A Real Women Out There...............???????

caruch? i gotta join u on this one--

all the ladoes i came across have the followings

superficial

want WAYYYY too much time

hi-maintenance (overdone)

bitchy

drama - itise

men haters

i dont know what im doing wrong here?

after all that has been weeded away and i find one that doesnt have any of those "ISSUES"

they just doen "SEE ME" as that - their guy material-

i dont know how many times ive been asked if im gay-

.. and then they say "i dont mean to imply anything by it...."

Originally posted by caruch

I AM STARTING THE WONDER, IF THERE IS ONE NORMAL SINGLE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN WITH AN EDUCATION OUT THERE

Sure there are tons of 'em,..literally !!!!! Just hit the bars/clubs in Hightstown and Trenton on any given friday/sat nite. (when school is in session). Or better yet, hit club abyss on friday nites when they have that freakish 'male revue' shennanigan.(P.S..Princeton college gals hangout spots) But there's a catch..... some(not all) are not really 'smart' in bed.....figure it out. Fair trade-off for you, dont you think?....LOL :D P.S....

Then Again.....

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Sure there are tons of 'em,..literally !!!!! Just hit the bars/clubs in Hightstown and Trenton on any given friday/sat nite. (when school is in session). Or better yet, hit club abyss on friday nites when they have that freakish 'male revue' shennanigan.(P.S..Princeton college gals hangout spots) But there's a catch..... some(not all) are not really 'smart' in bed.....figure it out. Fair trade-off for you, dont you think?....LOL :D P.S....

i can personally attest for the lack of princeton bed-brains...:(

you're a geek liquidtouch..:rolleyes:

best advice i ever heard was from my father about 7 years ago before he lost his mind and we sent his ass to the nursing home this past month. . .

they're all crazy bitches. . .except your mom and your sisters.

i've lived by that motto all my life and i have yet to be proven wrong

Originally posted by erica127

i personally think there are a lot of real women out there, but maybe you guys are just looking in the wrong places...that's just my idea ;)

tell ya what sweets

gather them all together-

"they have to have brains too so..."

and we'll summon up a few guys that have this little problem or

situation-

and do a huge ilimidate thingy

Originally posted by liqidtouch

tell ya what sweets

gather them all together-

"they have to have brains too so..."

and we'll summon up a few guys that have this little problem or

situation-

and do a huge ilimidate thingy

i would love to do that, but i have one problem..all my girls that are like that have boyfriends already...so that leaves only me & my one girl :(

its not weather there are good or bad people out there. its weather they are right for you and after that if you are right for them. If it was that easy to find the right person you aouldn't value them as much. Sometimes after seeing whats out there when you find the right person all the others is part of what makes that person so special:D

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

its not weather there are good or bad people out there. its weather they are right for you and after that if you are right for them. If it was that easy to find the right person you aouldn't value them as much. Sometimes after seeing whats out there when you find the right person all the others is part of what makes that person so special:D

i totally agree with you on this one...the funny thing is that me & my girl were just talkin about that last nite..i told her when i find that guy i will love him soo much & he is going to be my everything cuz the past guys were not right for me at all

so........i am at taste last night, which was fucking great......

and i am at my vip table on the second floor, and there is this bangin chick with the fat ugly kid....

anyway, my friend, who by the way just signed a 1.3 million dollar cantract with kid rock record lable, knew this girl and her friend and invited us to go to his loft for after hours.....

so i am standing next to this girl and i complimented her on her jacket, and she was like"thankyou" saying how cute i was and that i have to be careful because we have to do this on the DL cause her boyfrind is standing over there!!!!!

i wasnt even hitting on her all i said was nice jacket!!!!!!!

Originally posted by erica127

i would love to do that, but i have one problem..all my girls that are like that have boyfriends already...so that leaves only me & my one girl :(

ok then this ones easy

how about me

you

her

and any other couple of guys u choose

and well have our OWN ilimidate