Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is There A Real Women Out There...............???????

Originally posted by caruch

I AM STARTING THE WONDER, IF THERE IS ONE NORMAL SINGLE GOOD LOOKING WOMEN WITH AN EDUCATION OUT THERE

i don't believe you really asked this question. but to answer you, i think there are a max of 4 good women produced on the planet every 25 years.

and whaddaya need smart, good looking women for??? the stupid, hot ones are already too much for us to handle.

Originally posted by erica127

i totally agree with you on this one...the funny thing is that me & my girl were just talkin about that last nite..i told her when i find that guy i will love him soo much & he is going to be my everything cuz the past guys were not right for me at all

:aright: :aright:

I kinda learned that if your with someone special it doesnt matter where you are as long as that persons there. If you think its right and it doesnt work out then at least you got to see somethings that you do want and know if its meant to be its meant to be.

Originally posted by liqidtouch

yea i think thats whats been missing from the past ones-

not enough comming from thier part if it all-

like i was doing all the work

with me it is always givin each other 100% of effort to make it work...i like a guy that would do things for me & of course i would do anything for him

with me it is always givin each other 100% of effort to make it work...i like a guy that would do things for me & of course i would do anything for him

if you are wit someone and only giving 100% its not enough. That means each of you is only giving 50%. A good relationship takes 200% so you each give 100%

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

if you are wit someone and only giving 100% its not enough. That means each of you is only giving 50%. A good relationship takes 200% so you each give 100%

that's what i was tryin to say...you are each givin 100% to each other..i just woke up so i thoguht i was sayin what i was thinkin..but this is totally right..if it's only 50% from either person, i say bye to them cuz for the most part, they won't change

well this is where you pick the place and time and let me know

in the mean time set up what guys u want in this...

i am first pick right?..

and OF CORSE you get to chose the guys

as a matter of fact

lets spice this alittle---

your girl picks the guy for you

and you pick hers

elimidate.gif

well this is where you pick the place and time and let me know

in the mean time set up what guys u want in this...

i am first pick right?..

and OF CORSE you get to chose the guys

as a matter of fact

lets spice this alittle---

your girl picks the guy for you

and you pick hers

elimidate.gif

i feel soo honored rite now..since it was your idea you are first pick ;)

i feel soo honored rite now..since it was your idea you are first pick ;)

Erica i could have set you up with my lil bro.

6'2 235 lbs pretty diesel good shot at going to the minor leagues in baseball or going into footbal but you got liquidtouch now and my lil bro is only 16 lol

Erica i could have set you up with my lil bro.

6'2 235 lbs pretty diesel good shot at going to the minor leagues in baseball or going into footbal but you got liquidtouch now and my lil bro is only 16 lol

aww, thank you..my sis is 16, 17 in april :D

well i wouldnt hook anyone up w my lil bro his motto is 3 weeks is just too long to spend with a woman. LOL miniplaya

nice motto...he's also young so he can think & act like that..he doesn't have to be in a long-term relationship, especially if he has a lot going for him right now...glad to hear he is havin his fun

Erica ...now and my lil bro is only 16 lol

ok erica127

of corse 16 is wayy to young for ya

but what is the criteria the men have to reach?

HEIGHT (this shouldnt matter)

come on..

set up the standards and let me know- or rather let the guys know

but i dont have to follow them... im already picked....:laugh::hat:

ok erica127

of corse 16 is wayy to young for ya

but what is the criteria the men have to reach?

HEIGHT (this shouldnt matter)

come on..

set up the standards and let me know- or rather let the guys know

but i dont have to follow them... im already picked....:laugh::hat:

well, i dunno if i would exactly say that i have standards for all guys...the guys i have dated in the past were all different..i want someone to respect me & make me happy, plain & simple

well, i dunno if i would exactly say that i have standards for all guys...the guys i have dated in the past were all different..i want someone to respect me & make me happy, plain & simple

see ? now i only really said that to see what kind of an answer you would give and looks like you passed ---

thats was perfect--

ok so lets

just skip the whole elimidate.gif and just head out together and find a hook up for your girlfriend

NOT NEEDED~~~> elimidate.gif

i would love to do that, but i have one problem..all my girls that are like that have boyfriends already...so that leaves only me & my one girl :(

That works fine for me, I'll take you, the others can fight over the other gal. Perfect set up if you ask me.... :D