Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where's arena?

exit next friday in the Midnight Room

DJ Jon Stephens (from clubplanet here)

and then Im tag teaming with Mark Amatucci (abyss, tempts, deko, metro, joeys, vue, discoteque)

we'll be in that seperate room so to get in there just use the Midnight List at the door and you'll get a stamp or somethin...come by next week :D

Mike Bugout

Originally posted by djmikebugout

exit next friday in the Midnight Room

DJ Jon Stephens (from clubplanet here)

and then Im tag teaming with Mark Amatucci (abyss, tempts, deko, metro, joeys, vue, discoteque)

we'll be in that seperate room so to get in there just use the Midnight List at the door and you'll get a stamp or somethin...come by next week :D

Mike Bugout

See now i find this very very funny, Big bad Mr Bugout, is spinning at a club that he used to rant about alll the time, and i believe i heard him say that he would never spin there. What a fucking HIPOCRITE. And i heard you got stuck in our room, didnt even get your own room. I will tell you this much stay the fuk outa the red room, you fucking pussy

Originally posted by exitsquared4e

See now i find this very very funny, Big bad Mr Bugout, is spinning at a club that he used to rant about alll the time, and i believe i heard him say that he would never spin there. What a fucking HIPOCRITE. And i heard you got stuck in our room, didnt even get your own room. I will tell you this much stay the fuk outa the red room, you fucking pussy

youre a fucking queer bastard...attachment.php?s=&postid=1183064

arena, formerly know as the palladium, is on

595 main street

new rochelle, ny

IONA COLLEGE, HOME OF THE HOTTEST GIRLS IN WESTCHESTER!!!!

arena's not that bad, i wanna check out club westchester on saturdays for its Axis nites. heard its hot. thats like a block away form New Roc, i believe its on huguenot street

you're still here?

PS--Tell your boy that spins the red room to get his own water next time he wants to borrow my water to "drop this pill yo" and while he's at it, to stop letting fucks like you keep runnin in the booth to bump K while you pay off security to allow it to go on.

See you friday :aright:

By the way, in case you didn't graduate middle school, it's HYPOCRITE. :aright:

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: