Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Am I the only one thats sick of the cold already???

Originally posted by calebm

Exactly my point you idiot.

Do you think that just because Spring officially begins in March that it will be warm?

Frist of all, don't call me an idiot based upon one friggin thing i said...this thread was about the cold weather & i added another point..secondly, i know that spring doesn't necessarily mean warm weather, but it's one step closer then where we are now

Originally posted by doubleplay1970

well if you dont like the cold it could be worse. my parents live in PA and have over 1 foot of snow. My brother lives inErie Pa and has tons more than a foot.

Erica you could only be classified as an idiot if you argue with an idiot aka caleb:laugh: :laugh:

i realized that after i replied to him...like i said on the other thread, just woke up..i know i'm not an idiot & that's all that matters :D

Originally posted by psychosweetie9

I despise this cold weather. I cant wait till it gets hot. I love spring/summer clothes so much better than winter clothes. It seems like everyone is out and just in a better mood when the weather is nice.

i like hot weather clothes too-

mainly cause women wear less of them

but thats just me