Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I want a girl who can move her ass like shakira...

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

j-lo, brittany and christina. when I watch a video from shakira, the way she moves her ass is sooo damn hot I just have to have it.

I have yet to meet a girl who can move her ass like hers.

Originally posted by clubkat

just bring your ass over to club babalu. . .and then. . .take your pick :D

I need a friggin address to that club. And, oh btw, I need to know the 'busy' and slow nites. I dont wanna go when there's tons of competition....I dont like sharing :D

Originally posted by sassa

dancing like shakira is pretty easy.....just shake your ass, and don't move your upper body too much. and then of course, there's rhythm...you have to feel the beat...

i can teach you to dance like shakira.

...youre oversimplifying....shakira has middle eastern background...her dancing stems from belly dancing where we work the hips (i say we cause us greeks kick that shit as well) as well as the arms...if you can belly dance than you can teach it....but unfortunately many girls can not....trust me, it is a talent to be able to move like that and not many can do it...

Originally posted by phatman

...youre oversimplifying....shakira has middle eastern background...her dancing stems from belly dancing where we work the hips (i say we cause us greeks kick that shit as well) as well as the arms...if you can belly dance than you can teach it....but unfortunately many girls can not....trust me, it is a talent to be able to move like that and not many can do it...

i don't know about that. i've been belly dancing for 7 years now, and it took a lot of practice. true, talent has a lot to do with it, but if you work your ass off (literally) you can be good at it...

and i'm pretty good ;)

dancing like shakira is pretty easy.....

...that's what i was responding to...7 years is a long time so i would assume that you can werk dem hips...greek girls usually learn at a young age but just like any other dancing, if you dont have rhythm it is a hard thing to teach...there are actually exercise tapes using belly dancing as a type of aerobic...pretty funny...marketing constantly amazes me..

Originally posted by phatman

...that's what i was responding to...7 years is a long time so i would assume that you can werk dem hips...greek girls usually learn at a young age but just like any other dancing, if you dont have rhythm it is a hard thing to teach...there are actually exercise tapes using belly dancing as a type of aerobic...pretty funny...marketing constantly amazes me..

marketing= elaborate brainwashing techniques wrapped in a nice little package.

i don't know about that. i've been belly dancing for 7 years now, and it took a lot of practice. true, talent has a lot to do with it, but if you work your ass off (literally) you can be good at it...

and i'm pretty good ;)

Pics please!! :D

Originally posted by nayohmee

And? that has nothing to do w\. it. the fact that shakira can move her ass & hips like that has to do with the fact that shes been bellydancing since the age of 4.

:D

~~u were watching pop-up videos weren't ya!:tongue:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by dknybabe2929

She can def shake her thang, thats fur sure...

I wish she was shaking her thang on my face!