Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Radiohead

Dont know if there are any Radiohead fans on this board, but I just downloaded a few of their new songs from their show in Lisbon. These guys are unbelievable. If you like them, their new material is a cross between Kid A and The Bends. Upcoming album is due out in March. Give them a listen.

Originally posted by donvito

Dont know if there are any Radiohead fans on this board, but I just downloaded a few of their new songs from their show in Lisbon. These guys are unbelievable. If you like them, their new material is a cross between Kid A and The Bends. Upcoming album is due out in March. Give them a listen.

I sure hope so!

Their most recent stuff (Kid A and the other one) seemed very ambient and experimental. I liked when they rocked more in Pablo Honey and Bends. Then again, OK Computer was one of my all time favorite albums ...

Originally posted by pgroove

I just put a search in for Radiohead and Lisbon on Kazaa and not much at all came up. You got any track names??

Try searching "Radiohead New." Some of the new songs are called:

-Where I end and you begin----sick, supposedly gonna be the first single

-Punch up at the wedding

-wolf at the door

-there there

-reckoner