Clubplanet Nightlife Community

This is the love of my life.

elementx

Originally posted by elementx

Yeah. I really need one.. LOL

attachment.php?postid=1210369

IMO, this one takes the cake, close to naked we will (legit) get o see her. I think I can see half the boob. I can work with that. But I'll need a refund if it doesnt work out. Oh, btw, whats your refund policy? :D

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bebby6919

:laugh2: You are Definitly obsessed, but she is pretty.

This is the first time in my life. I will admit it. LOL :laugh:

I am drunk of course. But I will admit my obsession...

PS how is the whole smoking thing going??

Or shall I say the not smoking thing!!!

This is the first time in my life. I will admit it. LOL :laugh:

I am drunk of course. But I will admit my obsession...

PS how is the whole smoking thing going??

Or shall I say the not smoking thing!!!

Hahaha... ahhh I see. It's understandable tho.

Its going very well :). Thanx for asking.

Hahaha... ahhh I see. It's understandable tho.

Its going very well :). Thanx for asking.

Thats great...

Exactly 25 more days it will be my 1 year Anniversary... :eek::)

And here is the Prize picture of the evening...

attachment.php?postid=1210484

Originally posted by magellanmax

Hope it wasnt a body double.....But, we'll take that for now....LOL

God damn it. Dont ruin the high hopes...

The one thing that confuses me. Is that in some pics her chest looks huge and in others they look average. Did she have a boob job. Cause I mean they look 200% real.

Maybe it is just the bras that she wears.

:aright: It is just good to see so many people quiting. Now if I could just get my 2 closest friends to stop. It would be great. But it will be a mission...

I gave up on my best friend.. well my friend.. well lol nevermind... Yeah it is good that so many people are quitting. :D

God damn it. Dont ruin the high hopes...

The one thing that confuses me. Is that in some pics her chest looks huge and in others they look average. Did she have a boob job. Cause I mean they look 200% real.

Maybe it is just the bras that she wears.

Aaaahhh, you gotta luv the wonder bra....no doubt about it. Salma hasnt been one of those insecure gals that need a boob job. Remember that movie with Mathew Perry,...I cant remember the name.....hmmmmmm.. But anyhoo, I think in that part she was 'pregnant'...For a gal to look that cute is awesome,...But not to burst a bubble.....I think most women will gain some 'baby fat' when pregnant, and I wonder if she will still look radiant....time will tell when the lucky s.o.b gets her. We are on the clock people.... :D

I gave up on my best friend.. well my friend.. well lol nevermind... Yeah it is good that so many people are quitting. :D

I remember a thread that I had a little " argument " If I may. With you. And the funny thing is. It took my about 9 Months to finally Hate the smell. I mean when I quit. The smell on cloths bothered me. But the smoke in the air for some reason didnt. But as time goes on. I find myself complaining to my friends all the time. And I finally got them to sit in the NON SMOKING section of the restaurants now. I could not stand it anymore!!! :mad:

I am hyjacking my own god damn thread!!! :mad:

Easier said than done for me. The resolve goes right outta the window when you are drinking. Damn. I'll get there, just not tonite......:D

Originally posted by magellanmax

Easier said than done for me. The resolve goes right outta the window when you are drinking. Damn. I'll get there, just not tonite......:D

The funny thing is. When I drink. I dont think of smoking at all. I thought that was going to be my down fall. But I think it has actually taken my mind off of it more...

I remember a thread that I had a little " argument " If I may. With you. And the funny thing is. It took my about 9 Months to finally Hate the smell. I mean when I quit. The smell on cloths bothered me. But the smoke in the air for some reason didnt. But as time goes on. I find myself complaining to my friends all the time. And I finally got them to sit in the NON SMOKING section of the restaurants now. I could not stand it anymore!!! :mad:

I am hyjacking my own god damn thread!!! :mad:

LOL yes, I remember. Well soon enough you wont have to worry about smoking in any restaurant! How awesome is that (for the non-smokers)?!?!?

:laugh: Yes you are.

LOL yes, I remember. Well soon enough you wont have to worry about smoking in any restaurant! How awesome is that (for the non-smokers)?!?!?

:laugh: Yes you are.

Restaurants it would be great for them to ban it. But I still do not think it is right to totally ban it in clubs. They should force a club to designate a smoking room with ventilation.