Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Yes Giants Loooooooose

Originally posted by addicted2drums

That was the most intense playoff game i've ever seen! when they fucked up the kick he coulda just spiked the ball and did it over again....unbelievable:confused:

EXACTLY! what the fuck :confused: I cant believe that they were up so many points and ended up losing :mad: They just totally self-destructed

Bryant didnt have shit to do with either of the missed kicks. . . the first was a wobbly snap that wasn't set up right, and it would have been almost impossible for him not to shank it.

The second one was an even worse snap, a horrible grab by Allen, who couldnt put it down right but instead got up and ran like the fucking statue of liberty. Bryant didnt even touch it there.

Oh well. . .at least my Jets still alive, that's all i really care about. But the Giants collapse. . .damn, that could plague the team for years. There's just no excuse for how badly they fell apart.

Originally posted by siscokid

I LOVE IT...................:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

fuck that.

giants should have had another play there was pass interferance and illegal man down field so that offsetting and there should have been another attempt. also bryant could NOT have spiked the ball. the only time you can do that is if you take the ball directly from the center not on a long snap