Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ok....its Time To Find Out Who Is Single On This Board?

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by stiffler

Mel, was that you or your sister sitting next to me at Metro when that guy starting talking to us in some unknown foreign language..............he must have been from Mangledesh, cause thats what he was speaking:laugh: :laugh: He was starting to scare me:eek:

:laugh:

I was right next to you...he said "look out I'm waiting for my mini me to come...he should be here soon." :worry: I was like "come again sweetie I didn't understand??" :shaky: and then he said the same thing. It was my first time hearing the mangledesh language spoken before....it was very edumacational :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by erica127

well, yea...girls do think about sex a lot of the time, but we may not be that blunt about it..but i also wanna find a good guy for me & that's kinda hard right now :(

UMM U ARE CHEATING ONME NOW?

i don't blame you at all sweety..it's human nature

i understand babe... i wish i could just find the right girl for me.. im just tooo god damn picky!!!! for some reason, i have to have an italian girl... i just have too!!!! so atleast my parents wouldnt mind.. :D

Originally posted by jerrycxtacy

i understand babe... i wish i could just find the right girl for me.. im just tooo god damn picky!!!! for some reason, i have to have an italian girl... i just have too!!!! so atleast my parents wouldnt mind.. :D

ahh yes..i am VERY picky also & i guess that's another reason i can't really find anyone..i am 1/2 italian & the italian part of my family would love for me to find an italian, but i have to pelase myself & not my family...maybe in the end i could find a nice italian guy, but who knows...it will come when i least expect it, at least i hope

ahh yes..i am VERY picky also & i guess that's another reason i can't really find anyone..i am 1/2 italian & the italian part of my family would love for me to find an italian, but i have to pelase myself & not my family...maybe in the end i could find a nice italian guy, but who knows...it will come when i least expect it, at least i hope

I AM ITALIAN

Originally posted by latinaz

OK....IM GONNA GET READY FOR WORK NOW....

HOPEFULLY I'LL SEE YAS THERE TONITE....

DOGEKID- YOU GONNA BE THERE??

SEE FINALLY GOT IT RIGHT!! THERES ALWAYS HOPE...

NOT FOR ME.....BUT SOMEONE ELSE..

MUAH MUCH LOVE

ZORAHIDA ORITZ - SIGNING OFF - I SWEAR!! :laugh:

JAY? ARE WE GOING?