Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Just DJ'd my first wedding this weekend

I know I'm a sell out, right?

Seriously though it was alot of fun....You gotta love all that cheesy music that you hear at weddings

But anyway, i really posted this cause I was wondering if there are any women out there that might be interested in being a dancer for a wedding. Basically you dress up in a nice outfit and get people to dance, work with the kids, etc. I might be needing someone like this in the future, so if anyone is interested, let me know. It would probably be like $100 a night. :D

Originally posted by djprime

congrats doood...

thanks

actually alot of PM's coming in about people they know getting married. I mind as well just post this up here:

1) Company's name is ELITE

2) We do weddings for $625. That includes your basic DJ service, lighting, etc. That does not include a "dancer" as talked about above.

3) If you refer us to someone, I will pay a $50 referral fee if they use us. take note of this, because I know 95% of this board is in their 20's and i'm sure alot of you could get $50 from me on this pretty easily i'm sure.

Any other questions let me know

Originally posted by calebm

Why do you reply to EVERY ONE OF MY FUCKING POSTS????

edit: fgt

its funny when you watch someone everyday and they dont know who you are... but they see you online all the time. not ever knowing that THIS IS YOU... and you are watching them.

" the next time you look over your shoulder , ill be right there behinde you, watching you, and still you dont realize that its because of me that you make the moves you make..."

Originally posted by calebm

Whoa that was like, freaky and stuff?

is it dark where you are?

is it night time there?

are the noses that come from the floors when all is quiet-

can u sit there in the dark with ONLY the light of the screen on you... and would you DARE to look across the room ot yor right?

do you think im hiding there?.. in the dark? or outside the window?

do u know who i am yet?

or are you still as lost as the name that has been given to you at birth... only to become another one of mine......

look into the mirror and say it with the lights out 3 times...

LIQID TOUCH

LIQID TOUCH

LIQID

touch........

Originally posted by liqidtouch

is it dark where you are?

is it night time there?

are the noses that come from the floors when all is quiet-

can u sit there in the dark with ONLY the light of the screen on you... and would you DARE to look across the room ot yor right?

do you think im hiding there?.. in the dark? or outside the window?

do u know who i am yet?

or are you still as lost as the name that has been given to you at birth... only to become another one of mine......

look into the mirror and say it with the lights out 3 times...

LIQID TOUCH

LIQID TOUCH

LIQID

touch........

:confused:

Originally posted by mane

Carusoooooooooooooomaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssss

Yo Danny Boy,

Congrats on the wedding stuff, but I have a question,

what makes your shit so ELITE............

word

Mane

lol..maybe one day i will actually be considered elite. But hey..at least I dont charge like I am elite, right? I know this guy who started out charging $2000 and actually booked a # of gigs right away. I'm not into raping bride's fathers for their $$....at least not at this time..:laugh: