Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DRINK till 3AM!!!!!!!!!!!!! AT METRO LOUNGE FRIDAY!!!!!

Just to make sure everyone is clear................

PURCHASE drink tickets BEFORE 1am.......you can use them till 3am(that means you can hand in your drink ticket at 2:30 and get a drink!) we actually PICKED UP an extra HOUR of drinking!!!

And from 12:30 - 1am, drinks are served in MASSIVE 24oz cups, a TRIPLE drink , only for a double price.

Remember, the drink tickets only have to be used AFTER 1am, purchase regular drink before then.

Everyone seemed to really be pleased about the EXTENDED drinking and BIG ASS CUPS!

See everyone friday!!!

Originally posted by ml2k1

PURCHASE drink tickets BEFORE 1am.......you can use them till 3am(that means you can hand in your drink ticket at 2:30 and get a drink!) we actually PICKED UP an extra HOUR of drinking!!!

And from 12:30 - 1am, drinks are served in MASSIVE 24oz cups, a TRIPLE drink , only for a double price.

Remember, the drink tickets only have to be used AFTER 1am, purchase regular drink before then.

Everyone seemed to really be pleased about the EXTENDED drinking and BIG ASS CUPS!

See everyone friday!!!

wait but is it still open later then 3? :D

Originally posted by ml2k1

See everyone friday!!!

hey george i have a question.... one of my good friends that works for the the town said that some people, he didnt mension names, wanted shut down METRO. Thats why they took away the alcohole license, or something like that. I dont understand why they would wanna do so...????? :confused: anyways, he also said that since metro has been having problems with there drink license that not only does metro have to stop serving at 1, but so does the other bars or whatnot in rochelle park. soooo he said, that all the bars in teh area are trying to close Mtero down!!!.. Im still not getting this.......... :confused:.. I hope the new afterhours doesnt lead us too a closed down metro. :mad:

I say we make a petition...

Originally posted by hunnie818

Who are you kidding??? your not quitting!

We lush's need to stick together!!! :pint:

I AM DONE!!! i drank more water this weekend than a male african elephant in the eastern rainforests of buenos aires.

mystify's an alchy!!

Originally posted by ou812

Can we make it BYOC (Bring Your Own Cup)

711_superbiggulp_d.jpg

they used to have that at verona inn thursday night, they'd fill any cup for 1 dollar- until me and my friends went to staples and bought 5 gallon garbage pails and glued handles on the sides of them. Now they stopped doing it.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by dogekid

of course i pick this past weekend to become straight edge jay til MDW.

WTF george!! that's torture to a raging alcoholic in detox.

I'm with you on that dog!!!!!

Just to clear things up for Badass and the rest in room 320 that night, when I said I was out of the game, I meant, the kind of game you guys play, the one that last wasy into the morning, dosen't mean you will not see me out, just not that late.

I'll still pop around and have 2-3 drinks, but shit it is monday and you guys are already thinking of Metro.

Originally posted by tempkid

I'm with you on that dog!!!!!

Just to clear things up for Badass and the rest in room 320 that night, when I said I was out of the game, I meant, the kind of game you guys play, the one that last wasy into the morning, dosen't mean you will not see me out, just not that late.

I'll still pop around and have 2-3 drinks, but shit it is monday and you guys are already thinking of Metro.

OHHH!! I COULDNT SLEEP WONDERING WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT...

MUAH LOVE YA BABE - SEE YOU AT METRO!!:D

• 1 year later...