Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No "Smoking Gun" in Iraq

djxeno

Originally posted by normalnoises

ABUSED OUR POWER!!!!

That's right. We ABUSED OUR POWER!!!!

I think we have not used the power that we possess!!

I think we have not used the power we possess because we are abusing the power we possess!!

We are one of the only countries that is responsible with the power we do have and unfortunatly have not used it when needed.

We are one of the only countries that is responsible with the power we do have and unfortunatly have abused it oftenly for our own personal gain.

And for all you tree hugging hippie- give peace a chance-make love not war assholes FUCK OFF !!!!

Call me a tree hugging hippie- give peace a chance-make love not war asshole and hey, I don't mind. Better than being an ignorant repulsive warmongering gunloon with the mentality of the toilet paper I wiped across the crack of my ass after taking a ripe shit and flushing it down the hopper with the rest of the repulsive, ignorant conservanazi gunloons I secrete daily!

Anyhow, Thanx for the compliment. ;)

:gang::biggun::gang::biggun::gang::biggun::flame::tank:

THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO HAPPEN

make sence you idiot.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

normalnoises,

There have been, and continues to be, many imbeciles on this board.

And to be honest with you, I never thought anyone could be worse than tonythelover (Sassa can at least spell and post articles)....but............

You are by far the dumbest fuck yet......

Congratulations!

p.s......comparing Bush to Hitler is not only stupidity, but is as repulsive as a human statement could be----what the fuck is wrong with you--not only are you dumb, but you are a dumb asshole

p.s2.....make sure you never have kids......I state again, the world does not need any more retards....

Originally posted by dnice35

Igloo,

normalnoises is 45.... I seriously doubt any woman would be interested in having kids with an old, tree hugging fag.

45???????......Wow......

I guess it would be safe to assume brain damage was caused by too many LSD hits, singing Simon and Garfunkel songs in the park with fellow Hoffman followers...

Igloo,

normalnoises is 45.... I seriously doubt any woman would be interested in having kids with an old, tree hugging fag.

I seriously doubt any woman would be interested in having kids with an IGNORANT, RACIST LOSER. And Where is YOUR woman?

I heard she dumped your ass!!

Your comments are getting far more disturbing than I thought.

And about comparing Bush to Hitler, So it's not ok for me to compare him to Hitler but it's ok for you conservanizi pukes to compare liberalism to communism?

FUCK OFF YOU MAGGOTS!!

Originally posted by igloo

comparing Bush to Hitler is not only stupidity, but is as repulsive as a human statement could be----what the fuck is wrong with you--not only are you dumb, but you are a dumb asshole

comparing Liberals to Communism is not only stupidity, but is as repulsive as a human statement could be----what the fuck is wrong with you--not only are you dumb, but you are a dumb IGNORANT asshole!!

p.s2.....make sure you never have kids......I state again, the world does not need any more retards....

Take your own advice!!

And you know, I feel sorry for any kid you may possess in the present and future. I hope they see you for what you really are and reject you because you really are one real sad poor excuse of a moron. Better yet, shoot to kill you.

And Where is YOUR woman?

I heard she dumped your ass!!

are you trying to find out if I am single? though I am flattered in your interest in me, I am not a homo. thanxs but no thanxs.

And I really dont know what girl you are talking about, I mean no girl is stupid enough to dump me.

And you know, I feel sorry for any kid you may possess in the present and future. I hope they see you for what you really are and reject you as a parent, better yet, shoot to kill you.

You obviously dont have any kids huh? instead of running your yap in here, you should be out somewhere trying to find someone to have kids with, after all you are running out of time buddy. I mean at your age I doubt you have much time left before you are unable to pollute this world with your seeds.

comparing Bush to Hitler is not only stupidity, but is as repulsive as a human statement could be----what the fuck is wrong with you--not only are you dumb, but you are a dumb asshole

comparing Liberals to Communism is not only stupidity, but is as repulsive as a human statement could be----what the fuck is wrong with you--not only are you dumb, but you are a dumb IGNORANT asshole!!

Take your own advice!!

And you know, I feel sorry for any kid you may possess in the present and future. I hope they see you for what you really are and reject you because you really are one real sad poor excuse of a moron. Better yet, shoot to kill you.

Please do not respond to my posts any longer--because of your posts, everyone is a little dumber

You obviously dont have any kids huh?

I have a 3 year old daughter.

instead of running your yap in here, you should be out somewhere trying to find someone to have kids with, after all you are running out of time buddy.

Irrelvantly moot statement. Read the above statement again. Maybe you should consider having your balls cut off so no future offsprings of your ilk can contaminate our gene pool.

I mean at your age I doubt you have much time left before you are unable to pollute this world with your seeds.

Too late for you to say that. Your Dad has alerady done that. His seed polluted the world by impregnating your mom, giving birth to you after nine months of constipation.

Isn't that how long it takes for conservatives to take a shit?

ABUSED OUR POWER!!!!

That's right. We ABUSED OUR POWER!!!!

I think we have not used the power that we possess!!

I think we have not used the power we possess because we are abusing the power we possess!!

We are one of the only countries that is responsible with the power we do have and unfortunatly have not used it when needed.

We are one of the only countries that is responsible with the power we do have and unfortunatly have abused it oftenly for our own personal gain.

And for all you tree hugging hippie- give peace a chance-make love not war assholes FUCK OFF !!!!

Call me a tree hugging hippie- give peace a chance-make love not war asshole and hey, I don't mind. Better than being an ignorant repulsive warmongering gunloon with the mentality of the toilet paper I wiped across the crack of my ass after taking a ripe shit and flushing it down the hopper with the rest of the repulsive, ignorant conservanazi gunloons I secrete daily!

Anyhow, Thanx for the compliment. ;)

"Beware the leader who bangs the drums of war in order to whip the citizenry into a patriotic fervor, for patriotism is indeed a double-edged sword. It both emboldens the blood, just as it narrows the mind.

And when the drums of war have reached a fever pitch and the blood boils with hate and the mind has closed, the leader will have no need in seizing the rights of the citizenry. Rather, the citizenry, infused with fear and blinded by patriotism, will offer up all of their rights unto the leader and gladly so.

How do I know? For this is what I have done. And I am Caesar."

-Julius Caesar

"They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

-Benjamin Franklin

ISN'T IT TIME TO GO MUNCH ON SOME GRANOLA AND HUG A TREE??

:laugh:

YOU KNOW MOST HIPPIES AT LEAST HAVE SOME INTELLIGENCE BUT YOU ARE JUST DUMB. HOW ARE THE SCHOOL SYSTEMS IN BOSTON???

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULL I HAVE EVER HEARD. YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING YOUR ATTACK AT ME MADE NO SENSE!!! YOU HAVE NOT YET BACKED UP YOUR THEORY. HOW DID WE ABUSE POWER I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW. WHY DON'T YOU COLLECT YOUR THOUGHTS WHILE EATING A NICE WARM BOWL OF CRUNCHY GRANOLA AND THEN GET BACK TO ME AND IRON THAT DAMN HEMP WEAR ALREADY!!!!!

Originally posted by ninadd

ABUSED OUR POWER!!!!

I think we have not used the power that we possess!! We are one of the only countries that is responsible with the power we do have and unfortunatly have not used it when needed.

Eh, look who's talking? You in the army? Have you seen combat? I love how all you people talk about war, but sit there behind your cushy jobs (or school) tryping on a computer!

Hey, if you want war, get the fuck off your ass and sign up!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by ninadd

YOU KNOW MOST HIPPIES AT LEAST HAVE SOME INTELLIGENCE BUT YOU ARE JUST DUMB. HOW ARE THE SCHOOL SYSTEMS IN BOSTON???

:laugh: You know, most ignorant conservinazi warmongering gunloons at least have some intelligence (if any at all) but you are just dumb so I have to put you in the "if any at all" category.

How are the school systems in Lodi? From what I see from you there's gotta be a problem there with their schools. Sounds more like conformity centers instead of education institutions to me.

Boston has more schools, colleges and universities per-capita than any major city in the US and Boston's major resource is EDUCATION. Something you REALLY need and it's very possible for even dumb gunloon cowards like you to get one.

THIS IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULL I HAVE EVER HEARD.

Really?? Take a long look at my avatar (and my sig)!! ONLY IN LODI (and in your mind--if you really have one which I doubt) IT'S BULL!

YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING

I'm not kidding at all.

YOUR ATTACK AT ME MADE NO SENSE!!!

Since when does a warmongering ignorant coward like you EVER make ANY sense?

YOU HAVE NOT YET BACKED UP YOUR THEORY.

Where's your back-up to YOUR THEORY?

HOW DID WE ABUSE POWER I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW.

The patriot act for one, Bush's so called "blank check" docturine (giving the US power to nuke any country at will) is another, gearing for an illegal pre-emptive (Bush ordered the military to strike first) strike on Iraq (using the poor excuse that Saddam has WMD though the US has no evidence so Bush can attack Iraq for it's oil) is another one... need I say more?

WHY DON'T YOU COLLECT YOUR THOUGHTS WHILE EATING A NICE WARM BOWL OF CRUNCHY GRANOLA AND THEN GET BACK TO ME AND IRON THAT DAMN HEMP WEAR ALREADY!!!!!

Why don't you collect your thoughts and go to the nearest US Army recruiting center and join up since you want war so much instead of sitting on your fat ass in front of your computer spewing your "kill them all--let God sort 'em out" warmongering mentality like a good conservanazi gunloon?

I'll take granola and hemp clothing anyday. Granola is healthy and hemp outlasts cotton which eventually dry-rots like your brain, but in your case that's past-tense because your brain has already long been dry-rotted due to conformist brainwashing at the hands of the government you blindly follow and that LODI school system.

In the meantime, I'll put on my hemp shirt (after I iron it), eat a bowl of granola cereal and smoke a joint.

Originally posted by guyman1966

Dude, I have. Get a life!

Take your own advice and tell ninadd the same thing.

AND CHANGE THAT SN! It almost sounds like "gayman" (not that I have anything against gays but still...) Someone (like igloo) might get the wrong impression and fuck you up the ass with ninadd's pointing stick. The same pointing stick she uses when she gets horney thinking of the Lodi school system.

conservinazi warmongering gunloons at least have some intelligence..very possible for even dumb gunloon cowards like you to get one...warmongering mentality like a good conservanazi gunloon?

ok...what is "conservanazi gunloon" the word of the month for u?? can u please drop that phrase already, like ur parents dropped u at birth?? really please....ENOUGH!!!!:rolleyes:

quote:

----------------------------------------------------

3 year old? hmmm just ripe... yummy

First of all, Thank you guyman for catching this before it got deleted.

Second of all…

YOU ARE ONE SICK PEDOPHILE LOSER DNICE!! IF I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU RIGHT NOW I WOULD RIP OUT YOUR EYES AND SKULLFUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!

Consider yourself lucky I'm not.

PERVERT

quote:

3 year old? hmmm just ripe... yummy

YOU ARE ONE SICK PEDOPHILE LOSER DNICE!! IF I WAS IN FRONT OF YOU RIGHT NOW I WOULD RIP OUT YOUR EYES AND SKULLFUCK THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!!

I would luv to see that happen you fucking pussy.