Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you freaks like hip hop????

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love alot of different genres...especially hip hop. I have 2 older brothers so I grew up listening to old skool LL, run DMC etc....that shit thats out right now is great..besides listening to it in the car...im sure u seen me, with the windows down beltin out some lil kim on the parkway hahahaha, i usually chill in the lounges at roxy deko etc.. i cant wait for roxy's hip hop shit. if neone else knows a good hip hop club not too ghetto lemme kno;)

Originally posted by allishara

Im embarrased to say that I actually owned THREE pairs of Cross Colors - Orange, Green, and Purple.

All like 5 sizes to big - and my hair was even bigger.

And I thought I was the coolest thing since sliced bread :hat:

i bet you also wore em backwards while walkin down the street holdin your boomBox listenin to JUMP by kriss kross:D

Originally posted by allishara

Im embarrased to say that I actually owned THREE pairs of Cross Colors - Orange, Green, and Purple.

All like 5 sizes to big

I dont even know what that means.....i need a hip hop education...i guess :confused:

Oldschool rhymes like Big Daddy Kane, 2Pac, Digital Underground, early Wu-Tang, Slick Rick, etc . . .

Rap since 95, with the exception of some Nas, 50 Cent, Jurassic 5, etc has been shite . . .I've been getting into trance, breaks, real house (not that shitty vocal stuff that gets played around here), etc. . . I got Erick Morillo on the 16th circled on my calendar. I've seen him twice before in DC, he tears it up, so smooth. . . the House Nation America double CD with him and Little Louie Vega is a classic.