Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you freaks like hip hop????

Originally posted by tempkid

Dogekid I'm trying out for puffy's making a band 2

If you want to come let me know.

i'll stick to listenin bro. but good luck to ya!!

ree.. but what was the first reason you started listenin to eminem?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by angelbabie

I like Eminem for both of those reasons but mostly because of his ability to rhyme.

Eminem is awesome, finally someone to erase the memory of vanilla ice:laugh:

I heard he might be taking a break though:confused:

and also that his little half brother thinks he will be better then him:nono:

Originally posted by incredulous

Eminem is awesome, finally someone to erase the memory of vanilla ice:laugh:

I heard he might be taking a break though:confused:

and also that his little half brother thinks he will be better then him:nono:

I know I heard that too...I really hope he decides not to take a break

But I didn't hear anything about his half brother...where did you hear that from :confused:

Originally posted by angelbabie

I know I heard that too...I really hope he decides not to take a break

But I didn't hear anything about his half brother...where did you hear that from :confused:

i forgot exactly where i read that, but i know i also saw him mom on an interview saying that, she really hates him

Originally posted by sportsnut2k

No offense, we all got our own opinions, but Ali Vegas is wack

Yeh opinions are like assholes; everyone has one. :D But I think its a lil far fetched to say hes "wack". Hes one of the youngest out there and is tearing up the industry. And when his album drops this Spring, theres lotsa guest appearances by big names.

http://undergroundartists.com

The movie is great at the end with the final battle.

I swear to go I wanted to just jump up and bust a rhyme of my own during the movie. You hear shit and your like "did I just hear that" nice shit. That white boy is the best out there right now, nothing has caught my attention like this nigga since 2pac and Bigge. He was def by far the #1 entertainer of 2002, hands down.

If he keeps it up, hell be in the ranks with the bigges' and Pacs'

I don't care what anybody says the wigga has got skillls

Originally posted by incredulous

what did you think?

It wasn't what I expected but I thought it was good...

and I can't say he is a good actor because he played himself in the movie and I think anyone could act like themselves and be told that they are good actors...

If he played another role in a movie that is nothing like him then I would be able to tell you if he is a good actor or not

Originally posted by dogekid

i'll stick to listenin bro. but good luck to ya!!

ree.. but what was the first reason you started listenin to eminem?

the first time I heard of him it was his song my name is so i thought hey cute song but i didnt buy that album so when the second album dropped i had to buy it his rymes were like no other it was different from all that bling bling shit .the song that first truely make me an like him was' the way i am'

First things First I believe Hip-Hop and Rap are two different things. Alot of people think they're one in the same, there're not. Hip-Hop is a culture, rap is just a word, a form of how you express yourself on a mic. I love Hip-Hop, and always will. But lately people have been confusing the two. To say you love Hip-Hop, and someone like Nellyan the St. Lunitics,Ja-Rule, Cash Money (granted the beats a good), or even Master-P (God forbid) is your fav. rapper, you're confused. They're not Hip-Hop, they're just fuckin' weak, marketing puppets put out here to convince us to waste our money on their ass. Now Eminem and Jay-Z, they're Hip-Hop. I could name more but from the looks of it, so far, it seems like most of you know what real Hip-Hop sounds like, and not this fake shit.

It's kinda sad if you really think about and compare what Hip-Hop used to sound like and then what most artists sound like now. In my opinion, abusing the true meaning of Hip-Hop. All I ever hear from almost every rapper is bitches and hoes, shake ya' ass, suck my dick, and spending doe (bling bling) that they probably don't really have. And what makes it worse is that these rappers are gettin' rich because people actually buy their music. So what does that say about us? Are we that easy to persuade?

My suggestion is for all of them (and u know who they are) to come together, nominate 1 rapper to rap about that shit, and the rest of them shut up. Leave it up to the real artists to make great Hip-Hop music.