Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Any of you freaks like hip hop????

very well put ivory

but even now jay-z has fell off his first album reasonable doubt was sick in the life in the lifetimes of shawn carter you seen him mature as a rapper blueprint hot but ..............the last one the gift and the curse was average its so much you can do with that bling bling stuff....

now nas

illmatic was a classic but then he to fell off he finally got his shit back together with stillmatic and now godson:D

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by mystify82281

I like it

Biggie, old school Lil Kim, Nas, old school Mase :aright:

i used to love Mase...I am still so upset that he retired to go play preacher boy with those two annoying twins that used to have that show "Sister-Sister". I remember his last interview on Hot97, he was like, " I am out of the game, I need to spend more time in church, I am trying to find God"

JayZs "Blueprint" was a copy off KRS-ONEs "blueprint", same type of picture frame used.

Ivory, what you said basically has made me not want to go by a rap album unless i hear it first or its an old school one. All you need to does is talk bout cars, cash and hoes and you can get deal. The worst group of this is Cash Money; How many times can you talk about your 20s and rims and shit on a song?

50 Cents startin to get too much air play, his best shit was all his street tapes which were hot. If he gets into the mainstream, it could be tough to re-gain street credibility. NAS album isnt bad, but it isnt Illmatic and i doubt any other of his future albums will be like it. But his flow hasnt changed from then til now and thats his best quality.

Originally posted by mystify82281

I just don't like to dance to it - people have the tendency to get a LITTLE too close for my liking!

a question for those girls that dance to the hip-hop. (not trying to be silly) when when grinding that ass into a guy's crotch, do you want the guy to get hard? is this the reason for the grinding?

Jaquan-

I'm hyped to hear that what I said earlier made you not want to waste your money on these lame-ass rappers. :) Before I even think about buying one, I listen to what they have to offer. Unfortunately though, that's the way it is. A one hit single never guarantees an off the hook album.

I just wish other people could fill what I was trying to say. Instead of listening to what some white-collar corporate pig who says what is *dope*or *off tha hook*, or some whack-ass marketing puppeteer on a string (Ja-Rule a.k.a Gotti's little bitch), or some studio thug, who has someone else writing his/her lyrics. You honestly ask yourself if dishin' out 15+ bucks is worth hearing the rappers anthem (performed by every, so called "Hip-Hop Artist" with the exception of very few) "ass, bitch, suck my dick and oh yea the infamous bling bling is real Hip-Hop music.

And Freakydeeky-

Unfortunately, "grinding" is the result of not knowing how to dance in the first place, but then spending 12 hours watching MTV and BET rap videos. Yeeeeah it's pretty sad:(

Unfortunately, "grinding" is the result of not knowing how to dance in the first place, but then spending 12 hours watching MTV and BET rap videos.

so,, do the girls want to get the guy hard and grind???

i don't know cause i rarely dance to hip hop. but if i do and a girl is grinding with me, i always get hard

In all honestly it depends on the girl you're dancing with. But whether she is intending to give you a hard-on or not, you can't fight the inevitable and getting a dick massage by a females ass will do just that.

*The next time it happens, turn around grab her hand, pull it towards your crotch to make her feel it and say: "oh baby look what you did to me, god you're so fucking hot I just can't help myself." :makeout::whip2:

***Word of caution***

You may want to look out for swinging objects after the comment is made. For example, fist to jaw, fist to groin......or worse the grab and twist. :eek:

But hell, it's worth a try!:aright: :aright:

In all honesty, I want to move to the East Coast. I'm coming out that way, New York, in May. It's just so damn expensive...hell living in Cali is ridiculous. :screwy:

maybe i'll off my parents,take the money, and live on upper east side in manhattan J/K:)

quote:

originally posted by boriginal

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nas's album is rediculous. barley any gangster shit on there. And the roots are def underrated. They play all there own instruments and write their lyrics. BUt then again why listen to the roots when you can hear JayZ on everything from hot 97 to cd101.9

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's all about politics, these radio heads don't care what artists you like or don't like, or what songs they put in rotation over and over and over again. If you got the money, they'll give you the air time. On the West Coast, 106.1 kmel is "supposed to be " THE hottest Hip-Hop station. But all they ever play is Ja-Rule:frust:, B2K (please don't tell me there are actually B2K fans:peeleft:) and Ashanti.

Ashanti would be decent if she wasn't such a lazy singer:bored:. Everytime I hear her songs, I can imagime her slouching in a studio chair, drinking a 40oz, all while singing at the same time.

I feel you on The Roots, though I tend to like Common when he's doing the solo thing more.

any MOS DEF fans?:aright:

ATTN: Freakydeeky: Take my advice...it may works wonders for you. It has been known to do that for others.:sperm::spank:

*The next time it happens, turn around grab her hand, pull it towards your crotch to make her feel it and say: "oh baby look what you did to me, god you're so fucking hot I just can't help myself." :makeout::whip2:

***Word of caution***

You may want to look out for swinging objects after the comment is made. For example, fist to jaw, fist to groin......or worse the grab and twist. :eek:

But hell, it's worth a try!:aright: :aright:

Originally posted by dogekid

Originally posted by ivory

any MOS DEF fans?:aright:

mos def has skills. same with hi-tek... love their sound.

BIG FAN OF MOS DEF BUT HE IS FALLING OFF BECAUSE OF MOVIES AND BROADWAY...HEY BUT ITS MORE MONEY IN HIS POCKET

IM SHOCKED ALOT OF PEOPLE DONT KNOW ABOUT MOSDEF

I LOVE UNDERGROUND HIP HOP CUZ THEY DO IT FOR THE LOVE OF IT NOT THE MONEY...BUT I WILL DANCE AND SPIN THE MAIN STREAM ISH