Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Playboy!?

Mystify

Originally posted by incredulous

i was with her most of the night

Maybe your mom just thinks that you are old enough, and she doesnt care......and she knows the money must be AMAZING

yeah she really wouldn't. she knows I have a good head on my shoulders and I just graduated from William Paterson with good grades every semester

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ninadd

MY MOM FLIPPED AT FIRST BUT THEN SHE GOT OVER IT. NOW MY WHOLE FAMILY LAUGHS ABOUT IT IN A SICK WAY THEY ARE PROUD OF ME :laugh:

MY MOM HAS ME SIGN COPIES FOR HER FRIENDS IS MY FAMILY DEMENTED????

Yea, but these weren't Playboy style pics, they were Penthouse, so they were more risque.

Originally posted by darrellg

Yea, but these weren't Playboy style pics, they were Penthouse, so they were more risque.

yeah penthouse deals with dildos now and the whole peeing thing which I still don't understand- I think I'll start a thread on that

Originally posted by incredulous

there is another girl that works at scores from WPU, do you know who im talking about? (angel)

No, who is it I only know stage names (that sounds so tacky). Also I was a graphic design major so at school I would only know people with art majors

No, who is it I only know stage names (that sounds so tacky). Also I was a graphic design major so at school I would only know people with art majors

Not tacky. I used to work at the Zebra club out in CT. And 90% of the girls I only knew by there stage name. The others were ones I became friends with...

Originally posted by mystify82281

:laugh::laugh: :laugh:

You should have said hi! lol someone else came up to me and said "are u mystify?" - at first was like wtf lol

THAT'S WHAT I THOUGHT YOU WOULD SAY

:laugh:

where u standing right at the bar with another grl towards the vip area

Guest gabo

I was in the special editions college girls, wet and wild, and one that is not out yet lingerie. The other two are on newstands now:)

I think I saw you in that issue.

I was either there, in the dj booth, or in the vip section. I was wearing a black low cut, lace top and black pants

someone told me that someone was mistify and i got a bad responce from someone but i was mangled and couldn't really talk

Originally posted by trewguy

someone told me that someone was mistify and i got a bad responce from someone but i was mangled and couldn't really talk

I did have on a black shirt that kinda hung low in the front..and dark pants....:confused: but I wouldn't have been rude so who knows???