Clubplanet Nightlife Community

THIS FRIDAY.......KTU RSL LIVE @METRO LOUNGE plus......

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Bus + one stripper....

HOLLA!!!!!!

Digga, we gonna car pool or what????

If you dont have sand for the beach, come with me to Lookers to pick some up.....

brotha riggs, what is the plan, as much as i just want to brng the lounge chair and umbrella drinks, the sand is coming already, and i got an extra bucket for ya remember!!!!!

so holllaaaaaa at me get your beach gear straight kid.......

Originally posted by m0chi69

when are we gonna have our date sissy-man?

listen here you 6'7" sasqhash, the digga can't handle a girl bigga than the digga so start doing less reps and less weight to shred down the mass you wilder beast!!!!!

maybe when the digga goes back to school in illinois we'll do dinner and a nice little chest workout...................

Originally posted by roddigga

listen here you 6'7" sasqhash, the digga can't handle a girl bigga than the digga so start doing less reps and less weight to shred down the mass you wilder beast!!!!!

maybe when the digga goes back to school in illinois we'll do dinner and a nice little chest workout...................

i can't believe that i've actually intimdated da digga with my massive size. it's okay sissy man, we'll work you two plates at a time until you can dead lift 600lbs with me. it's all about baby steps.... today you'll be little rod-digga, sissy-man.... you do a couple more workouts with me, you'll be RODDIGGA half the man that mochi-meathead is... it's a lot to aspire to.... but hell, i think you can do it.

deadlift and squat to grow digga!

holla!

Once again, it seems like THE ENTIRE CLUB PLANET is coming tonight! CAN I GET A "HELL YEA"?!!!!!!!:D I cannot wait till tonight.

Remember, for all the cp users who just read and dont post..........DONT BE SHY!!!!!! Register right now and get on the list for tonights party...........YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!BECOME part of "the family". (and it says ya 15$:D ) Get on the list and.............................MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE BEFORE 11PM AND YOUR IN FOR FREE!

Also, VERY IMPORTANT!

Try to remember, you can purchase DRINK TICKETS ........only BEFORE 1AM and you can hand them in for a drink till 2:30 am. But remember, you have to PURCHASE the tickets before 1am at the bar. I will be reminding you guys all night!. Get there EARLY, here comes the AFTERHOURS .....................History in the making.....ONLY @METRO LOUNGE......................................

Originally posted by ml2k1

Once again, it seems like THE ENTIRE CLUB PLANET is coming tonight! CAN I GET A "HELL YEA"?!!!!!!!:D I cannot wait till tonight.

Remember, for all the cp users who just read and dont post..........DONT BE SHY!!!!!! Register right now and get on the list for tonights party...........YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!!!!BECOME part of "the family". (and it says ya 15$:D ) Get on the list and.............................MAKE SURE YOU GET THERE BEFORE 11PM AND YOUR IN FOR FREE!

Also, VERY IMPORTANT!

Try to remember, you can purchase DRINK TICKETS ........only BEFORE 1AM and you can hand them in for a drink till 2:30 am. But remember, you have to PURCHASE the tickets before 1am at the bar. I will be reminding you guys all night!. Get there EARLY, here comes the AFTERHOURS .....................History in the making.....ONLY @METRO LOUNGE......................................

Why are you awake? You should be sleeping, you won't last for afterhours Old-timer... :frust: