Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Not sex related but I need some help !

dolcemimi

Back in September last year - I got into a quarrel w/ some guy- I did post this - and people told me I shouldn't litter.

I threw a small piece of tissue out the car window - and some guy said " Excuse me you dropped something " so I said " Yes I know that what are you a cop ?" Then the moron (in regular clothes + car) says " Jes I am ! "

SO I just rolled up my window becuz I thought he was a joke. Then out of no where he threw water at me. (I had my windows rolled up) Then I said " FUCK YOoooooooU !!"

NOW - HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM - It has been since September and all my friends said " get over it" !

But the thing is I wake up every fuckin morning thinking about this incident - and I am extremely angry at myself for not doing something more. I keep dwellin on it and say " I shoul've kicked his car " or " I shoul've told him to - Get the fuck out of the car and fight like a man" -

I should've done this and that - and this shit is driving me fuckin MAD !!! I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into a psychopathic killer !!

I'm not angry at the guy becuz I know I can't control other people's action - But I am extremely mad at myself for just sittin there like a duck and not fightin back harder.

ALSO - Do you think a fully grown man would actually step up to a 5'2 110 lb. female ?

You know - I've seen big guys actually pick fights with smaller woman - like at this restaurnat the other day this one idiot actually said to a petite hostess " DO you have a problem with me ??"

How come men nowadays step up and try to start fights with women like they're dudes of the same size ?

so I dont understand why you said in another post that we are weird motherfuckers... from the looks of this post youre one crazy bitch

Get a life... I can't believe you're obsessing over this stupid incident that took place three months ago. You were wrong in the first place, and now you're fantasizing about how you could have made the situation even worse? :rolleyes:

Seek help, cuz girl, you got issues.

Originally posted by tastyt

Get a life... I can't believe you're obsessing over this stupid incident that took place three months ago. You were wrong in the first place, and now you're fantasizing about how you could have made the situation even worse? :rolleyes:

Seek help, cuz girl, you got issues.

Amen

Originally posted by dolcemimi

Back in September last year - I got into a quarrel w/ some guy- I did post this - and people told me I shouldn't litter.

I threw a small piece of tissue out the car window - and some guy said " Excuse me you dropped something " so I said " Yes I know that what are you a cop ?" Then the moron (in regular clothes + car) says " Jes I am ! "

SO I just rolled up my window becuz I thought he was a joke. Then out of no where he threw water at me. (I had my windows rolled up) Then I said " FUCK YOoooooooU !!"

NOW - HERE IS THE REAL PROBLEM - It has been since September and all my friends said " get over it" !

But the thing is I wake up every fuckin morning thinking about this incident - and I am extremely angry at myself for not doing something more. I keep dwellin on it and say " I shoul've kicked his car " or " I shoul've told him to - Get the fuck out of the car and fight like a man" -

I should've done this and that - and this shit is driving me fuckin MAD !!! I'm afraid I'm gonna turn into a psychopathic killer !!

I'm not angry at the guy becuz I know I can't control other people's action - But I am extremely mad at myself for just sittin there like a duck and not fightin back harder.

ALSO - Do you think a fully grown man would actually step up to a 5'2 110 lb. female ?

You know - I've seen big guys actually pick fights with smaller woman - like at this restaurnat the other day this one idiot actually said to a petite hostess " DO you have a problem with me ??"

How come men nowadays step up and try to start fights with women like they're dudes of the same size ?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

punch some kid in the face.. any kid... at least 5yrs old and up to jr. high school... thatll make you forget about this whole thing...