Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CHERRI Roll Call..... (4 B-Day's)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by carguy19

whats up bro,

Im going to Taste this saturday for 2 peoples b-days that I know, we may goto saci or something after hours though if you guys wanna go.

CARGUY - WE WILL DEF. GO TO SACI BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO GET THERE.....CAN WE FOLLOW???

Originally posted by somegirl24

OK guys...I'll be making an appearance this Saturday (not that anyone cares:( ) but my friend is going to start bartending there and I'm going to show my support. I hope to find you guys and bring you over to meet her! She's a CP hottie :D

I care;) , Also we just finished the Vip area it is sick, at least double the size, I hope to see you there. Find me if you know who I am, we will support your friend at her bar....make her some money:pint: :party::dj::beer::bday:

Originally posted by incredulous

where is te VIP now?

it was small, but the mirrors made it look much bigger

We extended it another 15 feet closer too the dance floor. One side it goes all the way to the bar so that the people in vip have a bigger bar section, and bye the other end we made a alley way for people not in the vip section to have a whole bar too them.

I must say it is lookin pretty nice....we have some sick ideas in the future for CHERRI, can't wait :idea: :idea: :rock:

Originally posted by joeyslicks

We extended it another 15 feet closer too the dance floor. One side it goes all the way to the bar so that the people in vip have a bigger bar section, and bye the other end we made a alley way for people not in the vip section to have a whole bar too them.

I must say it is lookin pretty nice....we have some sick ideas in the future for CHERRI, can't wait :idea: :idea: :rock:

Cherri is getting better and better every week, so you guys are doing something right:aright:

Originally posted by tommyjersey

Never been there....here alot of good things....where exactly is it...need a new spot on sat....tired of the usual....change is good...

IT IS EXIT 7 ROUTE 280 MAKE A RIGHT..(PLEASANT VALLEY WAY) FOLLOW THAT STRIGHT DOWN LOOK FOR THE BIG LIGHTS IN THE SKY...IT WILL BE ON YOUR RIGHT HAND SIDE....280 W IS EXIT 145 FROM THE PARKWAY INCASE YOU NEEDED TO KNOW...