Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who gets tired after lunch??????????

Originally posted by stiffler

I am so exhausted right now and could use a nap............always feel this way after lunch........................

Who's with me???????????:zzz:

Dont eat a lot of carbs at lunch Stick, thats what makes you tired bread pasta soda.

PS you and the girls are coming to taste this saturday, i dont wanna hear any shit

Guest bonsolidd

I think that might lead to something that would totally defeat the purpose of a nap..........................:D I'm game:D

(I love to cuddle)

LOL hear ya!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by carguy19

Dont eat a lot of carbs at lunch Stick, thats what makes you tired bread pasta soda.

PS you and the girls are coming to taste this saturday, i dont wanna hear any shit

Yeah, I hear ya.............and thats my prob...........I eat all carbs at lunch time and it kills me.................

As far as taste goes, I'm not sure yet.....................have to check with the chicken squad:laugh:

Yeah, I hear ya.............and thats my prob...........I eat all carbs at lunch time and it kills me.................

As far as taste goes, I'm not sure yet.....................have to check with the chicken squad:laugh:

Chicken squads already in bro.... According to our conversation yesterday.

So it looks like you're coming.

its not the carbs really...carbs gives you energy(some immidiate, and some take a while to process)

you are tired because when you eat your stomach needs blood flow to help digestion, so all the blood rushes to your stomach

I'm tired especially since I got like 5 hours of sleep - This school break I've been getting at least 12 hrs every night!!!!.....Guess I'm not use to this whole "working thing" lol..... :rolleyes:

All I had for lunch was a Zone Perfect bar, so I'm sleep, and still hungry :(

Guest bonsolidd
Originally posted by mystify82281

I'm tired especially since I got like 5 hours of sleep - This school break I've been getting at least 12 hrs every night!!!!.....Guess I'm not use to this whole "working thing" lol..... :rolleyes:

All I had for lunch was a Zone Perfect bar, so I'm sleep, and still hungry :(

Zone Perfect bar

you sure eat alot!

I am so exhausted right now and could use a nap............always feel this way after lunch........................

Who's with me???????????:zzz:

Nah...I always have to drop the kids off first after lunch:D

Originally posted by carguy19

'

He's right. I had the same problem. Think protein. i thought it was a crock when someone said your not eating the right thing. I tried it and it helped. Then again it may be all psychological but I doubt it. You are what you eat.

At the pool??????????????lol

Whats up buddy?

Trying to be productive at work, but it seams that the last two days I want to kick the shit out of the people I work with which makes me unproductive...I have this notorious look on my face and I keep thinking of ways to kill them and get away with it...other than that everything is great..So far dropping a monitor on their heads is the only thing I got.

Whats up with you?

Originally posted by jp18

Trying to be productive at work, but it seams that the last two days I want to kick the shit out of the people I work with which makes me unproductive...I have this notorious look on my face and I keep thinking of ways to kill them and get away with it...other than that everything is great..So far dropping a monitor on their heads is the only thing I got.

Whats up with you?

I should give you some notes on this Appreciative Inquiry Class i took this morning with my dept. Makes you see things differently.

I read somewhere that if you have a high protein diet you're goin to be tired because too much protein dehydrates the body. During the work week all I eat is be tuna, turkey, grilled chicken or egg whites. Therefore I was always exhausted when I finally got home and went to the gym. I drink more aqua so I'm not so tired all the time. But now I use the bathroom like 30 times a day. Thinkin about moving my cubicle in there.

Originally posted by mrbadabing

I read somewhere that if you have a high protein diet you're goin to be tired because too much protein dehydrates the body. During the work week all I eat is be tuna, turkey, grilled chicken or egg whites. Therefore I was always exhausted when I finally got home and went to the gym. I drink more aqua so I'm not so tired all the time. But now I use the bathroom like 30 times a day. Thinkin about moving my cubicle in there.

Good Point. Water is a key element in a diet and energy. I hate having to go pee pee all the time also. Our bathroom is like 1/2 mile away. I have to leave to pee 10 b 4 I have to go.............

Originally posted by perns2002

Good Point. Water is a key element in a diet and energy. I hate having to go pee pee all the time also. Our bathroom is like 1/2 mile away. I have to leave to pee 10 b 4 I have to go.............

lol I drink a lot of water, and I'm always that asshole going to the bathroom 50 times a day - water hits you BAD

Originally posted by mrbadabing

:laugh: :laugh:

the more protien(or whey protien) the more sleep you need. If you have less whey protein, you will have more energy ie vegitarians only need 4-5 hours of sleep

I go to the bathroom like 10 times a day at work that one of the secretaries that right by the bathroom just gives me weird looks because I'm always in there. Lately I started taking walks to other floors to use the facilities. Hey it breaks up the day and makes me look like I'm busy. lol

Originally posted by perns2002

I should give you some notes on this Appreciative Inquiry Class i took this morning with my dept. Makes you see things differently.

Cliff notes please...First explain what appreciative inquiry means?:confused: