Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The future of clubland in NYC

ivehadit

I just have to say that I'm really concerned for the state of nightlife on NYC.

We thought that with the abolishment of Giuliani that things would be eased up. But sadly there are so many things that are just deteriorating within our culture and it needs to be fixed!

Like spikes--wtf is this about? Is this some kind of compensation thing? The smaller the 'mushorom cap' the more glop you throw in your hair? when some dude spends more time on his hair than a chick, I gotta wonder if their backdoor is open for business.

Exit-- 'nuff said.

By the time I read 3 or 4 posts from the collective intelligence of this board, I want to smash myself in the head with the brick and get the 'starcapone labotomy' just so i can dumb it down enough to understand what the hell is going on.

phonk--where is he?

gmcook-i wnat to beat this guy with the wicker chair he rode in on. feelin smurfy at 47 isn't cool-it's sad

glowgirl-ok you're pretty but i dont need to see your whole friggin portfolio. nice airbrushing on the trackmarks though :clap:

codica--just stfu already

joeg--come out already, no one cares.

spragga--this guy really puts my balls in the fryer. always chiming in with an 'lol' or some other assinine bullshit.

i've never seen such a sorry lot of useless fucks since I visted the glass sorting factory on a charity mission.

bro once twilo shut down and limelight started letting in these white niggas from bensonhurst (just to name one neighborhood) who think theyre rappers with their throwback jerseys and bogus platinum chains, u had to know it was coming to an end....now they have sorry ass Arc that doesnt even serve alcohol and from what i understand has been pulling in about 7 people when a big name DJ comes around as of late...im hoping it picks up to where NYC should be or where it used to be...one club for sure always draws a great crowd and that centro fly...that has potential to be a twilo except its too small...twilo was world renowned...when i was in ibiza kids from the UK and Italy were asking me if ive ever been there and when they heard i was it just blew their mind...nuff said on this...it could go on forever...im sure some jackoff is gonna try and get gangsta on me with some bogus threats on how their gonna beat me up or something but whateva man...its my opinion like it or not

Originally posted by timetraveler69

JUNK? HAVEN'T HEARD THAT TERM SINCE MY BOYS WENT OFF THE AIR

you know how we do.... ;) (copyright phuturephunk, 2001)

Somebitch and Mystify both have nice asses... i'm gay, i'm allowed to say shit like that... :aright:

Originally posted by ivehadit

I just have to say that I'm really concerned for the state of nightlife on NYC.

We thought that with the abolishment of Giuliani that things would be eased up. But sadly there are so many things that are just deteriorating within our culture and it needs to be fixed!

Like spikes--wtf is this about? Is this some kind of compensation thing? The smaller the 'mushorom cap' the more glop you throw in your hair? when some dude spends more time on his hair than a chick, I gotta wonder if their backdoor is open for business.

Exit-- 'nuff said.

By the time I read 3 or 4 posts from the collective intelligence of this board, I want to smash myself in the head with the brick and get the 'starcapone labotomy' just so i can dumb it down enough to understand what the hell is going on.

phonk--where is he?

gmcook-i wnat to beat this guy with the wicker chair he rode in on. feelin smurfy at 47 isn't cool-it's sad

glowgirl-ok you're pretty but i dont need to see your whole friggin portfolio. nice airbrushing on the trackmarks though :clap:

codica--just stfu already

joeg--come out already, no one cares.

spragga--this guy really puts my balls in the fryer. always chiming in with an 'lol' or some other assinine bullshit.

i've never seen such a sorry lot of useless fucks since I visted the glass sorting factory on a charity mission.

LOOLLLOLLLOLL

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh NOOOOOO..I think I'm in loveeeeeeeeeeee

:love2:

-iliana

:D

ivehadit - just another candy-ass poser who hides behind his computer screen OR it's Mark...if that's the case...HI!! :laugh:

LMAO...:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:...LMAO

omg, i cant believe you remember that commercial by ARC... lol... "now i know it by heart" :aright: