Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Guys night out

Originally posted by hunnie818

:laugh: :laugh:

sticky you kill me :laugh:

Just picture me and notallthere in black trench-coats and hoodies............peepin you ladies out everywhere you go.....................paranoia starts setting in as you feel someones followin ya'z:cool: And in the backround you hear the theme song to Mission Impossible.................

Originally posted by stiffler

Just picture me and notallthere in black trench-coats and hoodies............peepin you ladies out everywhere you go.....................paranoia starts setting in as you feel someones followin ya'z:cool: And in the backround you hear the theme song to Mission Impossible.................

STICK YOUR THE MAN

sticky u are the second not all there

Originally posted by latinaz

the thing is

WE WILLL NOT ANNOUNCE ON THIS BOARD WHERE WE ARE GOING!!! :D

Dont you worry, I have my sources and I'll find out:tongue: Just think when some guy offers to buy you ladies a drink it just may be a CP-guy in disguise:laugh:

Dont you worry, I have my sources and I'll find out:tongue: Just think when some guy offers to buy you ladies a drink it just may be a CP-guy in disguise:laugh:

WHEN YOU GUYS ASK US IF WE WANT A DRINK WE'LL JUST ORDER CHAMPAGNE!!! :tongue:

Lets make it the same night & same place as the girls night out..................:D:tongue: We'll stalk em'

Stick we'll do it the right way, Fly to vegas, friday crazy horse too friday night (best strip club in the world) folowwed by drai's after hours with all the strippers, saturday roll out of bed 1pm to the hard rock pool, Crazy horse agian followed by Rain at the palms, drais again with all new strippers, wake up at 3pm mandalay bay pool, crazy horse 1 more time, light at the bellagio sunday night, back to the room w/ the 16 strippers for orgy, fly home monday morning.

Thats guys night out my friend....

if you want in March 21st to the 24th

800 for the trip

at least 1500 for your pocket.

hoooooooollllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaa

MuaHahaha..........Muahahaha(in Dr.Evils voice)

..i already have someone following u at all times skipper.......i see what u do when u THINK no one is watching! ...shame shame.:nono: :nono: ...at least now i know where the nickname sticky came from:eek:

Originally posted by carguy19

Stick we'll do it the right way, Fly to vegas, friday crazy horse too friday night (best strip club in the world) folowwed by drai's after hours with all the strippers, saturday roll out of bed 1pm to the hard rock pool, Crazy horse agian followed by Rain at the palms, drais again with all new strippers, wake up at 3pm mandalay bay pool, crazy horse 1 more time, light at the bellagio sunday night, back to the room w/ the 16 strippers for orgy, fly home monday morning.

Thats guys night out my friend....

if you want in March 21st to the 24th

800 for the trip

at least 1500 for your pocket.

hoooooooollllllllllllllllllllaaaaaaaa

Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmm, that would be sick..........unfortunately I can't take vacation til after April..............My job kinda requires me to be here during tax season(accounting)

Wow he said Crazy Horse. I spent so much money there that they took my fingerprints when I threw them the Credit card. What do all of you know about throwing $500 bets on the Roullette table. When it is good it is good but when it is bad it is bad. One time took lotsa money home from the Venetian another time went home broke. Atleast I always got my stay comped.It is nice to get like 3 grand worth of stay food and fun for free everytime we book the Venetian. Only thing we pay for is the phone calls b/c state law prohibits comped phone calls. Well back to the crazy horseII What a place I think im still paying it off

Carguy when are we going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by misk

..i already have someone following u at all times skipper.......i see what u do when u THINK no one is watching! ...shame shame.:nono: :nono: ...at least now i know where the nickname sticky came from:eek:

I knew it.................you dirty girl you:eek: peepin while I'm, well you know...................hey, you do it to, and don't try and say you don't............Masterbation is a necessary evil! Hell, sometimes its just plain ol'necessary:D