Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Something I dont understand about the ppl on this board

Originally posted by badassmafuka

People called me Badass before I knew what this board was

..ditto........pretty much 90% of people who know me call me....MISKY...MISK...MISKIT...MISKAY....etc etc....and those who know me..know this is true!:D

Originally posted by notallthere

this is actualy a pretty funny post though eric becuase ive herd this topic come up a few times when i was out.

Ill always call spygirl spygirl though.. I have my reasons....:rolleyes:

yeah i just felt it was worth mentioning cuz i definitely observed alot of this. i feel like we're in Top Gun and referring to eachother by our call names....goose, maverick, ice, ITS JUST GAYYYYYYY hahaha

Originally posted by ericone

yeah i just felt it was worth mentioning cuz i definitely observed alot of this. i feel like we're in Top Gun and referring to eachother by our call names....goose, maverick, ice, ITS JUST GAYYYYYYY hahaha

or Hackers (with Mathew Lawler and Angelina Jolie)

Ok so I've hung out with many of you all while out and I just dont get why you people call eachother by their CP names even when in person. I understand sometimes for introductions it helps but come on people! Once u know eachother, why not call eachother by real names!!! I have witnessed people who have been hanging out for over a year and they stillcall eachother by a stupid nickname on a messageboard?!!?? It's just gay to make reference to a messageboard when you've had personal , real -life interactions with these people. That's my opinion. If youre hanging out with people, call them by their real names...it's more personal.

-Eric

i agree.. i mean, the people i only really know good on thr board is caruch and misky.. and i never call them that, i call them by there real names.. some name are obvious but not all.

Ok so I've hung out with many of you all while out and I just dont get why you people call eachother by their CP names even when in person. I understand sometimes for introductions it helps but come on people! Once u know eachother, why not call eachother by real names!!! I have witnessed people who have been hanging out for over a year and they stillcall eachother by a stupid nickname on a messageboard?!!?? It's just gay to make reference to a messageboard when you've had personal , real -life interactions with these people. That's my opinion. If youre hanging out with people, call them by their real names...it's more personal.

-Eric

Whats in a name??? I dont see what the big deal is... Do people feel unappreciated if no one calls 'em by their real name? wtf ! Get over it.... a name can be changed in an instant, what counts is that one gets acknowledged...all the difference in the world. But hey, what do I know....lol

Then Again ......

just ma opinion....dont make it rite :D